1. The first series of Skins aired on E4 on 25 January 2007.
2. The show propelled many of the first generation cast into successful careers in film and TV.
3. Nicholas Hoult - Tony Stonem
Hoult starred in Warm Bodies and Jack The Giant Slayer this year, and dated Jennifer Lawrence from 2011 to 2013.
4. Dev Patel - Anwar Kharral
Patel won several awards for his lead role in Slumdog Millionaire in 2008. Since then, he has featured in The Last Airbender, The Newsroom and upcoming film About Cherry with James Franco.
5. Kaya Scodelario - Effy Stonem
Scodelario played Cathy in 2011’s Wuthering Heights, and stars in upcoming film Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes with Jessica Biel.
6. Hannah Murray - Cassie Ainsworth
Murray features as Gilly in Game Of Thrones and is set to return to Skins this year for Skins: Redux.
7. Joe Dempsie - Chris Miles
After Skins, Dempsie was the voice of Clearasil adverts in the UK. He currently features as Gendry in Game Of Thrones.
8. April Pearson - Michelle Richardson
Pearson starred in Tormented in 2009, as well as an episode of Casualty in 2011.
9. Mike Bailey - Sid Jenkins
Bailey will feature in upcoming teen comedy We Are The Freaks this year, as well as short Faulty.
10. Mitch Hewer - Maxxie Oliver
After Skins, Hewer starred in TV show Brittania High. Hewer will feature in upcoming film Behaving Badly with Selena Gomez.
11. Aimee-Ffion Edwards - Sketch
In 2011, Edwards played Jenny Jones in series two of Luther. In 2012, she featured in the four-part series Walking And Talking.
12. Larissa Wilson - Jal Fazer
Wilson also featured in Tormented, and was last seen in 2012 mini-series The Town.