We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
2. A slip dress that is chic without even trying. Its effortless silhouette screams fashionable and modern. Layer it over a turtleneck for fall and then rock it on its own in the warmer months.
3. A pair of Levi's ultra-high rise wide leg cropped jeans, because it's finally time to put away the skinny jeans that are so last year. All you'll need is a middle part and you'll be caught up with Gen Z style trends.
4. A tie-dye cloth jacket that's worth every penny. It's sporty, casual, and stylish for all-year-round wear.
5. A red mini dress with two slits, because who doesn't look good in red? Pair with sneakers for a casual walk in the spring or with black booties for a socially distanced date in the winter.
7. A knotted shoulder bag that'll fit everything you want to tote around in style. Plus, there's a cellphone pocket inside so you never have to fish around the bottom of your bag to answer the phone again.
8. A pair of high-rise joggers with a pretty unique design on them so they don't look like basic joggers you lounge in...even though you're totally going to do just that. Pair them with a matching bralette and sandals when it's warm and make it a total "fit" for fall with a jean jacket and sneakers.
9. A floral crewneck embroidered cropped sweater that's perfect for early morning errands when the winter chill is still lingering around. It looks just as good with leather leggings as it does with an airy pleated skirt.
10. A midi pleated A-line skirt, because it's only kind to give your sweatpants a break. This beautiful skirt has an elastic waistband so you don't need to sacrifice any comfort. Rock it in spring with sneakers and fall with OTK boots.
11. A satin face mask that's breathable and lightweight, perfect for when you have to step outside in the warmer temperatures.
12. A short-sleeve ribbed T-shirt to go with everything in your spring, summer, fall and winter wardrobe. Pair it with your blazers, distressed jeans, or a pleated skirt for the perfect versatile outfit.
13. A cropped hoodie that's going to be your go-to piece of loungewear. The cropped, boxy style lets you show a little skin, without being too tight and restrictive.
14. A linked necklace with an eye-catching gold finish to add a little shine and polish to every outfit.
15. A long-sleeve wrap dress so you'll be ready for spring's wacky weather. If it's breezy, warm, and overcast, this floral number has you covered. Pair it with tights and boots for the perfect transition to fall.
16. A ruffle short sleeve A-line dress that screams big spring energy — the bold color especially gives it an extra something something. Pair it with a cardigan if the weather starts to dip.
17. A pleated gingham neckerchief to instantly brighten up your square on your Zoom meetings, no matter what time of year.
18. A denim trucker jacket, because it's still breezy outside and not tank top weather yet. It'll go with basically everything in your closet.
19. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses that truly makes a statement – a statement that you're ready to put 2020 behind you. No matter what time of year, these sunglasses will look good with any outfit you wear.
20. A tank top made for layering! You'll be able to wear it all winter under cozy cardigans, and then show it off on its own in the summer.
21. A button-front quilted jacket for those days when it doesn't quiet feel like spring yet, but isn't as cold as winter. The light color pairs perfectly with all of the spring pastels in your wardrobe.
22. A sleek bralette that unlike a full-coverage sports bra, you'll actually want to show it off. Try pairing it with denim shorts in the summer and a cozy cardigan and leggings in the colder months.
23. A fleece twist-front crewneck pullover that will instantly become a staple in your WFH uniform. No need to pull and tug at the arms anxiously during a stressful meeting — there are built-in thumbholes so the sweatshirt is basically holding your hand during your presentation.
24. A set of pearl stretch bracelets that'll add a little bling to your look. You can wear them separately or stack them together to create the perfectly curated wrist game.
25. A cozy tie-dye long sleeve and leggings set that was basically made for napping and lounging around the house all weekend when it's freezing outside. You can easily swap your leggings for some high-waisted jean shorts for an easy cute and comfy errands look in the summer.
26. Ultra high-waisted leggings that'll go with any top, from an oversized sweatshirt or hoodie to a crop top or tunic.
27. A pair of Skechers performance athletic shoes to wear whether you're talking a quick stroll around the neighborhood or for an actual workout. The lightweight design and breathable mesh fabric make these shoes a winning choice all year round.
28. A lace trim camisole that's a bit dressier than your plain old sports bra. No matter what time of year, this bra will leave you feeling cute and supported.
29. A short sleeve jumpsuit you can wear to check everything off your to-do list. Plus, it's the perfect all-year jumpsuit. It looks great with sneakers, sandals and booties, making it the most transitional piece of clothing in your wardrobe.
30. A high-top sneaker perfect for a morning walk or errands, no matter what the forecast is calling for that day.
31. A long-sleeved tee with side-cinch detail, because it has a little extra flair than your regular shirts but it's just as versatile. Sounds like a win-win!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.