- YuffieBunny "24 Of Our Best Comics Of 2016"
- YuffieBunny "I Wore Pajamas To Work And It Was Eve..."
- YuffieBunny "16 Oddly Satisfying GIFs Of Food Bein..."
- YuffieBunny "17 Salted Caramel Desserts You Need T..."
- YuffieBunny "This Throwback Clip Of The Spice Girl..."
- YuffieBunny "Jaden And Willow Smith Are The Ultima..."
- YuffieBunny "Holy Shit, Japan's PM Just Owned The ..."
- YuffieBunny "These Are The Best Photos Of The 2016..."
about 10 years between the two, lol!
I also really loved making my Rikku from Final Fantasy X. I had originally made her as my “first cosplay” back in about 2002/2003. So a few years ago I decided to make her again completely from scratch, to show how far I’ve come. The difference is just crazy to me!
Probably my Catsy / Koan from Sailor Moon. She’s my favorite villain, and I felt so fierce cosplaying her! I had so much fun picking out the materials I wanted to use to try to give her a more high fashion look. I even hand painted the pin stripes, 7 hours of work alone. That’s how badly I wanted to bring her to life as perfectly as I could.
My Catsy / Koan from Sailor Moon, because she’s my favorite villain from the anime, and I had so much fun picking the materials and then making her from scratch! It took me 7 hours to hand paint those pin stripes onto the fabric, that’s how badly I wanted to make her as perfect as I could!
- YuffieBunny "The Runner Who Won The Men's 400M In ..."
- YuffieBunny "Glory Be, We're Getting Two Brand-New..."
- YuffieBunny "Hey Mouth Breathers, The “Stranger Th..."
She walked on her toes and kept weight off her heels…. easy