The fact remains that Zoe has never considered herself to be Black by any stretch of the imagination and therein is part of the problem. Even the family was against her as the choice to portray her.
I’m just gonna leave this mic drop from the family here.
Holy fucking shit! Are they really using the same bullshit that they used in Houston?
- xthemaestro "These People Complaining About "The W..."
- xthemaestro "22 Things Only People Who Had A Black..."
Response to Who Was Actually The Best Batman?:
Seriously? No option for Kevin Conroy? Without him there’s no Christian Bale and that horrible voice.
- xthemaestro "I’m A Woman But I’m Not…"
Response to What’s Your Office Romance Horror Story?:
I worked in a call center some years back and started dating a co-worker on the Spanish side. Things were cool until I found out she was messing with the older black lady that sat next to me.
- xthemaestro "17 Faces Every Grammar Nerd Will Reco..."
“You’re so articulate and your skin color is amazing! You’re not like a crunchy black but a nice, very smooth black.” At that point I knew we could never be anything other than strangers.
- xthemaestro "This Mom Re-Enacted Her Daughter's Co..."
- xthemaestro "A Pakistani Reacts To 6 Ridiculous "H..."
- xthemaestro "26 Teachers Who Clearly Love Their Jobs"
- xthemaestro "This Teen's Parents Used An Incredibl..."