- wrestlecrow "9 Times Actual History Was More Fucke..."
She’s the only who knows about the time I peed out a condom…. until now…
Surprise, this one was from Craigslist… she was a teensy, little Colombian girl, a college student, and forgivably naive. She had this sweater hanging up to dry in our living room once. I told her how cute it was, and she gives me a deadly serious look. “Um, thanks, I might throw it out though. I think it’s possessed by the devil.” “Ummm, okay… why, um, why do you think that?” “The woman I bought it from told me.” And you still bought it?? Not necessarily horrific, but you can definitely understand the element of horror present here…
Thats Donald Faison as Santa. The boy was so starstruck he lost all chill.
That’s Donald Faison as Santa. The boy was so starstruck he lost all chill.
Ive got pretty large breasts. 36F. Sometime I bend over and watch them transform into udders. Then I swing them back and forth because I AM THEIR MASTER! And even though sometime they get me down, it is me who they belong and answer to!!
The fucking door wouldn’t open right away!
Response to Tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Condom Story:
So I had this one night stand with an asshole. Not an actual asshole, the human being kind of the male sort. After we had sex he kicked me out of his bed to sleep on the living room couch because apparently “when he sleeps with women he doesn’t actually ‘sleep’ with women.” Okay, fair enough. Burn in hell, but whatever gets you through the night, hoss. Anyway, 4 days later I peed out our condom on the first day of my first real adult job. Looking back on it, the story isn’t embarrassing in the most conventional way, but admitting that it happened is…
Response to What Are Some Of Netflix’s Hidden Gems?:
There is a wonderful little diddy on netflix called “Electric Children.” The story follows a young Amish girl, who believes that the baby she carries, was immaculately conceived after listening to music for the first time. She then runs away from her commune, in search for the singer in the song, who she assumes is the father. A bit off beat, yes, but the story swallows you whole from it’s humble beginnings. Beautifully shot, wonderfully written, with deliciously honest performances.
Rory Culkin, the youngest, shortest member of the Culkin clan acts his little ass off in this, Turning his character, a would-be, one-dimensional, a-hole, delinquent into a flawed,
but absolutely lovable supporting role.
So I was in bed a top a man in a sexy sort of way, when he tells me, “Goddamn, your curves are like a fucking mom’s.” Okay, so you find my bountiful hips and bosom inviting, do you? Good to know that where I lack in a child, I make up for in the capacity to bear one. Cool. Just double checking… you said “*a* fucking mom’s,” right? Not “my”?
- wrestlecrow "23 Reasons Bernese Mountain Dogs Are ..."
- wrestlecrow "9 Struggles All Hungry Girls Understand"
- wrestlecrow "13 Life Lessons From "The Silenc..."
- wrestlecrow "15 Goofy Cameron Diaz Moments To Remi..."
- wrestlecrow "51 Tips For Faking Your Way Through T..."
- wrestlecrow "23 Unforgettable Moments From "M..."
- wrestlecrow "24 Reasons You're Still Watching "Sei..."
Response to It’s Time To Play The Ctrl+V Game:
“Might do some writing then pass out early. Long day indeedy”
- wrestlecrow "A Shocking Account Of A Racist Attack..."
- wrestlecrow "Which Television Antihero Are You?"
- wrestlecrow "24 Things You Should Never Keep In A ..."
- wrestlecrow "What's Your Actual High School Su..."
- wrestlecrow "Senate Candidate's Development We..."
- wrestlecrow "How Big Of A "Game Of Thrones" Fan Ar..."