Urban Outfitters Is Giving An Extra 30% Off Sale Items To Help You Refresh Your Closet And Apartment
I'm not shopping, I'm saving.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
So to help you sift through everything, here are some of our favorite pieces:
1. This incredibly cute poppy printed bucket hat that will give you a fresh look with it's full brim and slouchy fit, making you feel trendy and on-point without having to do your hair.
2. A rad 12" wooden wall clock featuring an Emanuela Carratoni design so you can keep track of the time and add an eye-catching piece to your wall.
3. An Andorra ruffle hem slip dress that is easy to slip on and be ready for your day. Toss on some kicks and a cardigan, and you're dressed! Even though it's minimal effort, the silhouette makes the fit look more polished.
4. This three-piece diamond-cut hoop earring set so you can add a delicate touch of style and class to any look, for the times you want a little more ~something~ than your go-to studs. And the diamond cut finish puts a (literal?) twist on basic thin hoops, making them look more fun and charming.
5. These dope FILA Ray Retro Tracer sneakers for a bold and chunky style that upgrades basically any outfit and gives you an undeniable cool factor.
6. A pair of umber tie-front paperbag pants to give you a relaxed but hip vibe. They're statement enough that you just need a simple top and you're good to go.
7. This vintage-inspired Kelsi macramé beaded portal that you can drape in your doorway, over your window, or above your bed for a chic and bohemian accent.
8. A versatile Heidi reversible teddy jacket with an oversized hood that lets you choose between two looks: a fluffy sherpa jacket or a slouchy knit jacket.
9. This darling Dina button-front frock dress for a simple, flowing silhouette. The print and the button detail on the shoulder dress up the loose babydoll cut for an elevated but not-too-formal look.
10. A Priscilla rattan necklace display stand to hang your jewelry on when it's not around your neck and bring some natural vibes to your dresser.
11. This sleek graphic incense holder that shows different phases of the moon and slopes upward to let your incense safely burn. Plus, it's made from real china.
12. This throwback Oh Snap 10-piece clip set to hold your hair back while bringing a 90s vibe to your look. Whether you wear your hair up or down, these are a cute way to accessorize and keep your hair out of your face!
13. A Kimchi Blue moe wool trucker jacket for a cozy and cropped fit. The shorter length offsets the boxy shoulders and layered details (like the print and ribbed trim), so you'll look balanced in this unique piece.
14. These Cara cat-eye sunglasses to add a chic and mysterious finish to any look with a classically shaped frame that basically never goes out of style.
15. A Maggie ribbed v-neck top for a casual and cropped take on a traditional blouse — so that despite its ribbed knit and boho vibe, the deep neckline, cut, and ballooned sleeves make this top look fancier than a knit sweater but not as fancy as a blouse.
16. A classic Disney logo crew neck that you can throw over anything for a cute, warm, and magical OOTD.
17. These flirty Kay Femme black boots (made of faux leather) for a badass and sleek edge that scream I'm-confident-and-know-what-I'm-doing, even if you're not quite there yet yourself.
18. This stylish and sporty Nike Sportswear sherpa jacket that give you a pop of color and a modern take on the 70s hiker vibe.
19. These Evon high-waisted paperbag jogger pants that feel like easy-to-pull-on sweats but have enough shape (that tapered leg silhouette between the paperbag waist and elastic banded cuffs!) so you don't look like you're about to workout.
20. A laidback tie-dye robe jacket that will billow as you walk and give you a simple way to layer without hiding your whole outfit or sweating under a cardigan. (But tbh, this could be a statement piece itself.)
21. This fun Cape May embellished long sleeve top that's effortless and gives you a boho vibe, thanks to the ribbing and details on the sleeve.
22. An edgy Figaro chain lariat necklace – it's basically a sophisticated take on a chain choker and adds a cool detail to any outfit with its front toggle clasp and lariat drop.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.