13 Things That Will Help You Make The Perfect S'mores This Summer
Whether or not you have a campfire, or even a yard. Want s'more?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This compact electric s'more maker so you can gather round to experience the joys of the roasting marshmallows and smushing them between graham crackers — without needing a yard or giant bonfire. (A true win for apartment dwellers.)
2. Some really extendable skewers with two prongs to stick your marshmallows over the fire without having to stand too close — singed eyebrows take a while to grow back. The rubber tips also make sure you don't accidentally burn your hand!
3. Or, these marshmallow roasting sticks that spin so you can evenly roast your marshmallow for the perfect s'more every time!
4. Of course, you can always just opt for some old school heavy duty wooden skewers for tradition's sake. These wooden skewers are super durable, so you won't have to worry about them snapping or catching fire, either.
5. An uber convenient microwave s'more maker because sometimes it's not about the journey but the end result. Just pop this bad boy in the microwave, and you'll have gooey marshmallows and perfectly melted chocolate in 30 seconds!
6. This ingenious but simple s'more maker rack to keep your s'mores together and stacked as they cook (and your mouth watering). You can stick the rack in your oven or on your grill — no campfire or skewers required!
7. A (bougie) gourmet s'more kit that's perfect for those of us who prefer glamping to camping. But seriously, these kits give you cocoa graham crackers or mint chocolate squares that take your basic backyard s'mores to the next level. Each kit makes four s'mores!
8. For a more committed s'more lover (s'mlover?), this 22-inch fire pit so you can sit outside in your yard and roast s'mores over your own cozy, crackling fire. It comes with a mesh spark screen to keep embers and debris contained and a wood-handled poker to work the logs or coal. All you gotta bring are the s'mores!
9. Or, for something more accessible, a portable campfire that you can take with you into the woods or light up in your own backyard. If you place it on a backyard table, you can even recreate a temporary fire pit!
13. And lastly, this life-changing roundup of 39 s'more hacks that will have your mouth watering as you eat your way through 39 creative and ingenious s'more recipes!
Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.