5. To make it, you’ll need The Trinity:
Chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
6. Start by heating the oven to 450 degrees:
7. Empty a bag of chocolate chips into a skillet or oven-safe pan:
8. Top off with jumbo marshmallows:
9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes:
10. Until the marshmallows are golden brown:
11. Then break out those graham crackers:
12. And ~SCOOP~ like there’s no tomorrow:
- A draft plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀