5. To make it, you’ll need The Trinity:
Chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
6. Start by heating the oven to 450 degrees:
7. Empty a bag of chocolate chips into a skillet or oven-safe pan:
8. Top off with jumbo marshmallows:
9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes:
10. Until the marshmallows are golden brown:
11. Then break out those graham crackers:
12. And ~SCOOP~ like there’s no tomorrow:
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗