Response to What’s Your Biggest Drunk Food Disaster?:
Drunk me wanted spaghetti real bad but had no parmesian to go with it. So drunk me grabbed the bag of parmesian flavored goldfish crackers and crushed a bunch up to use instead. Most delicious meal ever!!! Sober me was later very disappointed when trying the same feat, because drink me has no taste and it doesn’t taste good at all.
Ross won it for me because even though they all have their unlikable or obnoxious qualities, most of them were at least marginally aware and apologetic of their flaws. Except Ross. No fucking self awareness there.
- vaultedthewall "19 Things You'll Understand If You Re..."
I got PNW, the home sweet home I’ve often said I could never leave. Seems right for me.
Response to A Photographer Is Using Creepy Pictures Of People Using Their Phones To Highlight Social Isolation:
“Bluh bluh Thomas Edison was a witch.”
Let’s just say that pet ferrets, climbable computer desks, and a bad habit of leaving glasses of iced tea set precariously next to keyboards is a rather obvious tragedy waiting to happen in hindsight.
- vaultedthewall "18 Winter Car Hacks That Are Borderli..."
- vaultedthewall "25 Tutorials To Teach You To Fold Thi..."
- vaultedthewall "My Sister-In-Law's Lonely Christmas C..."
- vaultedthewall "21 Ways To Take Mashed Potatoes To Th..."
- vaultedthewall "23 Insanely Clever Products Every Cat..."
- vaultedthewall "26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owner..."
You aren’t fooling anyone with that pseudonym, Sansa.
- vaultedthewall "Let's Stop Singing Songs About Wo..."
- vaultedthewall "23 Important Ways To Keep Your Kids S..."
- vaultedthewall "This Bunny Is A Little Raspberry Vampire"
- vaultedthewall "30 Knockoff Products That Are Almost ..."
- vaultedthewall "28 Things People Who Can't Sleep ..."
Response to 10 Greatest Anime Endings Of All Time:
Objection: list does not include Revolutionary Girl Utena… or anything made before ‘98.
I signed up for a buzzfeed account just to click the broken heart icon for your comment, hater. :)