9. Stephen Colbert makes a reported $4 Million as host of “The Colbert Report.”
8. “Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon rakes in $5 Million.
7. Jimmy Kimmel earns $6 million annually for his late-night gig.
6. Conan makes $12 million.
5. The only lady in the bunch, Chelsea Handler, scores $12.5 million of her E! gig.
4. Craig Ferguson of “The Late Late Show” has a solid salary of $12.7 million.
3. While Jon Stewart is making bank with “The Daily Show” at $14 million.
2. Jay still comes in second with his $15 million.
1. But the reigning king, David Letterman, tops them all with his whopping annual salary of $28 million.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.