9. Stephen Colbert makes a reported $4 Million as host of “The Colbert Report.”
8. “Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon rakes in $5 Million.
7. Jimmy Kimmel earns $6 million annually for his late-night gig.
6. Conan makes $12 million.
5. The only lady in the bunch, Chelsea Handler, scores $12.5 million of her E! gig.
4. Craig Ferguson of “The Late Late Show” has a solid salary of $12.7 million.
3. While Jon Stewart is making bank with “The Daily Show” at $14 million.
2. Jay still comes in second with his $15 million.
1. But the reigning king, David Letterman, tops them all with his whopping annual salary of $28 million.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺