1. Ketchup was sold as medicine in the 1830s.
2. Robert Todd Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln's son, was in close proximity to three out of four presidential assassinations.
3. If you're being violent or drunk in Japan the police will get a futon and roll you into a burrito.
4. All mammals take about 12 seconds to poop, regardless of size.
5. Miami is the only major US city founded by a woman.
6. The story you've probably heard about lemmings jumping off of cliffs to their deaths FAKE.
7. Anxious travelers can play with mini horses at a Kentucky airport.
Ketchup medicine.Robert Lincoln was cursed.Drunk people in burritos!Poop.The mother of Miami.LEMMINGS ARE A LIE?!?!?!MINI HORSES!!!!!!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
WAIT!!! Before you leave me, tell me which fact you thought was the most interesting!
vote votesKetchup medicine.
vote votesRobert Lincoln was cursed.
vote votesDrunk people in burritos!
vote votesThe mother of Miami.
vote votesLEMMINGS ARE A LIE?!?!?!
vote votesMINI HORSES!!!!!!