35 Purchases That Basically Say, “Why Yes, I Am A Sophisticated Adult”
Because it's about time to get yourself together.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of bed sheet detanglers so you don't have to spend hours in the jungle of your laundry trying not to get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
2. A plant-based surface cleaner that'll not only clean your countertops, appliances, tiles, and windows, but also leave behind its gorgeous blended scent of green tea and lime.
3. A set of hoodie hangers if your entire collection has been taking up too much closet space, bruh. These convenient hangers were designed to make storing your hoodies less of a headache.
4. A 12-inch lazy Susan for your pantry so you can easily access all the spices you've neatly stored in your cabinet. Because you're an ah-dult.
5. Pink Stuff cleaning paste — no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile cleaner.
6. A jar of eucalyptus toilet-cleaning bombs because your toilet is in need of a good natural, chemical-free cleaner.
7. A sleek, 16-piece matte black stoneware set with a trendy lipped rim design so your spaghetti doesn't go noodling off. These solid, earthy pieces will make every dinner feel like a night out at your fave fusion spot.
8. A super-breathable eucalyptus bedding set from Sijo that are so silky soft, you'll be nodding off to sleep in no time. Night sweats will be a relic of yesteryear, because everything in this set is made of a cooling thermal-regulating material. We love to see it.
9. A pack of three large-capacity storage bags if you're a little late to spring cleaning (BTW it's summer) and still have winter clothes and comforters taking up space in this warm season. Double-layered with reinforced seams, you can be sure your favorite blankie stays safe when you're not using it.
10. A playful, collared romper whose mesh sleeves are giving off "I'm here for business and pleasure" vibes. And it's got some extra stretch to it for added comfort.
11. A reusable un-sponge to finally replace your rubbery, disintegrating sponges with something that'll actually last.
12. A gorgeous faux wood oil diffuser set that'll make your home feel a bit more like a relaxing day at the spa. All you're missing are two cucumbers over your eyes, and that's an easy fix.
13. A three-tier, hanging fruit basket so you can take your collection of Granny Smiths off the counter because you need that space to make the pie you're gonna take to your Granny Smith.
14. A pack of absorbent and multipurpose microfiber cloths for cleaning pretty much anything from electronics to glass surfaces! No more streaks and smudges for you.
15. A minky weighted blanket made using recycled plastic bottles that still manages to be super soft and snuggly. You'll want to live under this warm and relaxing blankie forever!
16. A zero-waste starter kit including everything you need to begin a more minimal life. No more single-use plastics for you!
17. A sleek, red and black Bluetooth record player that'll not only add a vintage vibe to your space, but will also put a fun ~spin~ on your vinyl-listening sessions.
18. A futuristically cool acrylic dry erase board with a light up stand for when those ~lightbulb~ ideas pop into your genius head and you need a place to scribble them down.
19. A 5.5-foot metal blanket ladder so you can display your very sophisticated throw blankets and also keep them within reach when the temperature drops.
20. A darling cropped sweatshirt whose elegant scalloped detailing can dress up even your most distressed of blue jeans.
21. A rechargeable electric wine opener because your kitchen deserves a boozy upgrade. No more twisting and twisting and hoping the cork doesn't snap in two.
22. And a pair of stemless, aerating wine glasses will help you taste all those chocolatey, berry-licious notes in your favorite Pinot. No more decanting full bottles of wine!
23. A set of four acrylic canisters perfect for storing cotton swabs, cotton balls, and cotton pads. Because keeping them in their drab cardboard and plastic packaging is not okay anymore.
24. A RoboVac that quietly cleans under your couches and chairs, so you can focus on more important things like keeping your pinky up while drinking wine.
25. A sleek stainless-steel carbonator if you have a seltzer problem you have no intention of trying to get rid of.
26. A set of stackable fridge storage bins so you can more easily keep track of what you do and don't need to add to your shopping list.
27. A pack of minty, woven Coco Floss because your teeth and gums deserve better than floss that just kinda moves plaque from one side to the other. Coco Floss is made of fibers that work to grab everything that shouldn't be there.
28. An Alexa-compatible Fire HD tablet you'll be able to fit your whole life onto! From reading books and watching movies, to calling loved ones and posting on Instagram, you'll have convenience at your fingertips.
29. A luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort. You won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
30. A resin geode wireless charger because it'll double as some rockin' decor! And you can get it in any color you want!
31. The Always Pan from Our Place if you're never sure what pot, pan, or tray to use to roast, saute, or steam. This multi-purpose pan braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, store, and so much more. Finally take the guesswork out of cooking.
32. A waterproof notepad — hate it when you get a great shower idea and then forget the second you dry off? Use this eco-friendly pad and soy ink pen to jot down your best and brightest ideas.
33. A Kindle Paperwhite so you can finally catch up on your To Be Read list. This waterproof Kindle now comes with Audible, so you can listen to your favorite true crime books while lounging in the bath.
34. A pair of sustainably-made, medium-impact leggings you'll feel comfortable squatting in. These skin-tight leggings will stretch and breathe along with you as you hike, run, and downward dog.
35. A dual phone sanitizer and charger sleek enough to fit seamlessly into your decor. If you're a clean-freak with a chronically 1% battery phone, this super cool gadget has got you covered.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.