33 Products So Genius, All Their 5-Star Reviews Totally Make Sense
Not a bad purchase in sight.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An interactive cat dancer toy your kitty will become obsessed with even though it's just spring steel wire with rolled cardboard on the end. It's the simple things in life.
2. An instant carpet spot remover for quick and easy cleanups. Say goodbye to those stubborn stains!
3. A serrated tomato slicing knife that'll make slicing-and-dicing so effortless, you might just give Gordon Ramsay a run for his money.
4. A pack of stainless-steel and silicone wine stoppers because the cork for the bottle you just opened has already snapped in two, so it's time for an alternative. These create an airtight seal that'll protect your wine from turning into vinegar.
5. A space-saving kitchen mixer attachment organizer so you don't have to fumble through your cabinets for your whisk. You've got whipped cream to make ASAP!
6. An organic and all-natural snout soother if your pup's nose has gone from cute as a button to crusty as over-baked bread.
7. Fizzing Johnny Drops to give your toilet a good and easy clean. After five minutes, just scrub all the yuck away, and voila! A perfectly fresh bathroom. Oh, and the more you use these, the less often you'll have to clean.
8. A hot air brush from ConAir that'll tame the frizz monster on your head so you can be the star of the show (for the right reasons).
9. A rejuvenating eye cream whose all-natural and vegan ingredients absorb quickly into the skin to start the process of brightening and lifting your under-eye area. Perpetual late nights got nothing on this cream!
10. A hanging car diffuser so you can hide the smell of fast food, gym bags, and your active pup with the natural aromas of eucalyptus, vanilla, or fresh linen!
11. A Bluetooth Soundbar with enhanced bass because you deserve to be fully, aurally immersed in the cinematic universe that is The Fast and the Furious franchise.
13. An eyeliner stamp for the perfect cat-eye. Every. Single. Time. This smudge-proof and waterproof formula will keep you looking fierce all day long.
14. Bottle-cleaning tablets that'll take care of the tough stains and persistent odors living in your travel mugs and water bottles. The best part is, there's no scrubbing involved. So you get super clean gear with minimal effort!
15. A cute, macrame fruit hammock so you can take your collection of Granny Smiths off the counter because you need that space to make the pie you're gonna take to your Granny Smith.
16. A tile and grout cleaner to remove stains from mildew and mold so your bathroom feels fresh again!
17. A lash-lengthening mascara if you're looking for bold and intense lashes even *you* will think came from falsies. Salon quality at a fraction of the cost? Yes, please!
18. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can go back to living.
19. A time-marked, 1-gallon water bottle because you've been ending each day with a dehydration-induced headache and you don't have to live like that.
20. A nontoxic ice machine cleaner made from concentrated citric acid sure so you don't have to worry about mineral-y or chemical-y ice.
21. Cosrx Pimple Master Patches loaded with zit-shrinking hydrocolloid that'll help keep blemishes at bay!
22. Glisten Disposer Cleaner — it'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
23. A Diamond Dazzle Stik if your tarnished jewels and gems are in need of some cleaning and polishing before they can be deemed worthy of wear.
24. A pet hair remover so you can finally reclaim your couch from the mob of fur that started taking over. And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
25. An ergonomically designed scalp massager made to help soothe psoriasis, ease itchiness, and provide soothing sensations during your shower.
26. A book-tracking bookmark you can use to mark your reading progress. Write in all the books you've finished while holding your place in the book you're currently reading. No more dog-earing. Please.
27. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your cloths to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that gunk out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
28. A stainless-steel Tubshroom for preventing annoyingly massive hunks of hair and grime from growing and gaining sentience in your drains.
29. A long-lasting eyebrow tint so you don't have to waste time or money getting them tattooed because also...ouch.
31. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish that'll not only enhance your floor and furniture's shine but also layer them with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax, so there's less polishing for you to do in the future.
32. A four-way cleaning brush you can pair with cleaning sprays or foams to get your shoes, coats, furniture, and more effortlessly clean. Each of the four sides of the brush provides a unique clean.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.