I kept scrolling…and scrolling…they couldn’t have possibly left out Melanie and Marko’s statue dance?!
You can. Do it for a year and write a Buzzfeed article on it.
1. Throw your cell phone away. Land lines and pay phones ONLY. And no, you can’t borrow a friend’s. If you are lost, you’d better have a paper map. If you are late, start running.
2. Cancel your internet. If you need a computer, only use it to type word documents. Only print from a printer that is manually connected to the computer.
3. If you need to fax something, download your document to a floppy disc and take it to a Kinko’s. Print it out and fax it from there.
4. If you need a book, go to the bookstore or library.
5. If you need music, buy it at a music store.
6. If you want porn, steal it from your dad, duh.
7. If you want to see a movie, you can probably find the movie times by calling the theater.
Since you are 15, you probably don’t have a job yet, so you might have to ask your parents to take you to these places. If they have any sense of adventure, they will indulge you.
If you can bake cookies inside your car, you are decidedly not in Heaven.
This one seemed like the gimme to me.