1. Having to call the movie theater to find out what time the movie you wanted to see was playing.
2. Taking your film to be developed and discovering that 99% of the pictures were blurry and no good.
3. Turning on the TV Guide Channel right after the channel's listing you wanted to see had already scrolled.
4. Looking up a listing in the phone book only to find out it's not in there.
5. Finally taping that song you liked off the radio only to have it ruined by the DJ who began talking before the song ended.
6. Or when you tried to download a song and it took hours just to get ONE SONG.
7. When Internet Explorer crashed.
8. Finding out you had no blank VHS tapes a few minutes before the show you wanted to record started.
9. Turning on The Weather Channel to get the local forecast, but having to wait a while because they were showing the national forecast.
10. Having to make a call from a disgusting pay phone — and making sure you had change to make the call.
11. When TRL cut your favorite music video six seconds in and replaced it with screaming tweens.
12. Finding out the night before a report is due that Encarta did not have any information on the subject matter you needed.
13. Waiting in line for hours to get tickets for a concert.
14. When you put on your favorite video and realized it wasn't rewound.
15. Or when you went to rent a video at Blockbuster and they didn't have any more copies of the movie you wanted.
16. Having to buy an entire album for ONE SONG.
Fifteen dollars down the drain 'cause Aqua couldn't release a CD single of "Barbie Girl."