Just in case you haven't heard: "Fancy" rapper Iggy Azalea is owning this summer.
1. Her dad was a visual artist, and growing up with an artist, she says, has made her a "complete psychopath" about her music.
2. She loves Roald Dahl books, because they were always a little bit dark.
As a kid, one of her favorites was Matilda: "I liked the story. Maybe it's because they were always a little bit dark in their undertones. They were really interesting and had lovable characters and weren't cheesy."
3. She had her first kiss at 13.
4. "Fuck" is her all-time favorite cuss word.
5. Back in Australia, she earned money by cleaning houses and hotel rooms.
6. But, according to Iggy, the WORST job she's ever had was being a cashier at a supermarket when she was 14.
7. She hates pretentious pizza so she always goes for Papa John's. Like, five times a week.
8. Grace Kelly is one of her biggest fashion inspirations.
"I like Grace Kelly — I like a girl that can wear a good structured bossy suit," she said of her style muse. "It's hard. I like [things] structured and bold and masculine, but also feminine."
9. If she could have a drink with anyone in the world, it'd be André 3000. She's "obsessed" with him.
10. For Iggy, the most difficult part of leaving home was that she was broke all the time.
"I just didn't have enough money," she said of the days after she arrived in the U.S. at 16 years old. But she was "mentally" prepared for it, she said. "I knew everything that was here."