At this point, her song “Fancy” is pretty much the indisputable song of summer.
And picking up steam on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, where it’s currently at No. 3.
“Fancy” has a perfect throwback video, and it’s INCREDIBLY catchy…
“Who dat? Who dat? I-G-G-Y!”
It’s also packed with lines about being the most badass you.
And now Ariana Grande’s “Problem,” which features an Iggy verse, is a monster smash and basically everywhere.
Iggy’s been around for a while, but now it’s time to fully embrace that 2014 needs this flawless Aussie woman. Why?
2. She’s always reminding us that you can’t control anyone’s actions but your own, so you need to take care of yourself.
3. She stands up to the bigwigs of the industry and for the songwriters who deserve their due.
“I promise you. This applies to the music business machine and its extreme faults in its policy making.”
4. She always encourages us to dance, shamelessly, however we want.
5. And she never apologizes for flaunting what her mama gave her.
6. She’s got an insanely majestic mane, and has the wrapped ponytail look on lock.
7. And her Instagram doubles as a Pinterest inspiration board.
How do I French braid my hair like that??
9. And is basically a living, breathing, walking fashion magazine full of inspiration.
Proof that all you need is a good high-waisted pencil skirt to pull off a crop top.
10. She commits herself 100% to whatever she’s doing, 100% of the time, and that includes Halloween.
Hottest Cruella de Vil I ever did see.
11. She and her boo, Nick Young of the Lakers, are just the cutest damn thing and make us believe in love.
14. When she and Angel Haze teamed up to do their own version of Jay and Kanye’s “Otis,” it was magic.
15. She’s not afraid to make fun of herself.
Go on and eat, girl!
16. Because she knows all that matters is GETTING. YOURS.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.