1. When others brag about how nice their uni is, you scoff, because you know it'll never beat the majestic UOW grounds.
2. When it came to classes in building 19, you definitely knew it was imperative to arrive at least half an hour earlier.
3. You spent a ridiculous amount of time driving around the parking lot...
4. You always wondered what the exact purpose of this sculpture was:
5. You perfected the art of making a ~light~ sandwich at Fuel Silo so you didn't have to pay as much.
6. You experienced a Hunger Games-esque battle when tutorial slots opened on SOLs.
7. When a class was in a different faculty's building, you discovered a whole new section of campus you never knew existed.
8. There was always a class divide: Wollongong students VS. Shire students.
9. You remember "Fat Bastard" and how he terrorised everyone on the Duckpond Lawn.
10. And after Fat Bastard died, there were plenty more ducks that tried to continue his legacy.
11. You were glad when a lecture was in the McKinnon building because you could sit far enough away from your professor to nap.
12. You could pick out any of the kids who lived on campus / college.
13. You knew that Panizzi didn't have the best coffee, but still went there anyway.
14. Not that a caffeine hit mattered too much because library time was 80% napping, 20% working.
15. The fear of your things getting stolen when you left your bag outside the unicentre was real.
16. You always planned to visit the botanic gardens just across the road but somehow never got around to it.
17. And after climbing Mt Keira once you swore you'd never do it again.
18. It was perfectly acceptable to skip class on a sunny day to spend some time here:
19. You grew to love Wednesday nights at The Grand only for them to switch it back to Glasshouse six months later.
20. You spent many a Thursday night at Unibar gigs, before kicking on at retro night.
21. Sundays were all about casual chilled drinks at North Gong.
22. And you definitely had one too many of these burgers in your time.
Especially on hungover days (so every other day).