We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community what storylines from their favourite TV shows really pissed them off. Here are the best answers.
1. Ross and Rachel's back-and-forth relationship on Friends.
2. Blair and Dan's relationship on Gossip Girl.
3. And Dan's reveal as Gossip Girl.
4. Spencer's rough luck on Criminal Minds.
5. Olivia and Fitz on Scandal.
6. The last season of How I Met Your Mother.
7. Michael's untimely end on Jane the Virgin.
"We waited so long for him to heal from his gunshot, and he and Jane are finally happy, and then he’s just gone."
8. Everything on Once Upon a Time.
9. The latest development on Pretty Little Liars.
10. And the A reveal.
11. The school shooting on Glee.
12. And Coach Beiste's storyline.
13. Jim and Pam's marital issues on The Office.
14. Lorelai and Christopher getting married on Gilmore Girls.
15. And Dean and Rory's affair.
16. Everything about Dorne on Game of Thrones.
17. Keith's demise on One Tree Hill.
"Like, we understood, he was a terrible person who did terrible things, but they made him kill his own brother in cold blood, like WTF?!"
18. Everyone coming back to life on The Vampire Diaries.
19. Izzie having ghost sex with Denny on Grey's Anatomy.
20. Carrie breaking Aiden's heart, not once but TWICE on Sex and the City.
"Why on earth bring him back only to have her to break his heart again? Why even have them get engaged and move in together?! Still angers me when I re-watch the series. Poor Aiden deserved better."
21. Miley Stewart's dumbass boyfriend on Hannah Montana.
22. Every decision Nancy Botwin made on Weeds.
23. Emily's dad being alive after ALL THAT TIME on Revenge.
24. Patrick's death on Offspring.
25. The latter seasons of Supernatural.
26. This one storyline on Riverdale.
27. The last season of Dexter.
28. Landry and Tyra in Season 2 of Friday Night Lights.
29. The switched at birth storyline on Desperate Housewives.
"When Gaby and Carlos found out their daughter was switched at birth. It was so random and it was just an excuse to have Gaby go mental. It lasted way too long and didn’t make sense because Grace and Celia would have been biological sisters and looked nothing alike."