21 Reasons Why "Grey's Anatomy" Desperately Needs Cristina Yang Back
"If you want to appease me, compliment my brain!"
1. She always gave the best advice...
2. ...and her honesty was one of her best qualities.
3. She was quick to remind her friends about the important things in life.
4. And to cheer them on whenever they needed another voice of reason.
5. She had amazing self-confidence and knew exactly how badass she was.
6. And she knew how to rock her looks.
7. But at the end of the day, she wanted to be commended on her brilliance and ability.
8. She always had her priorities right...
9. Seriously though.
10. No matter what shit went down, she was loyal AF to her friends.
11. She made no apologies for her resting bitchface.
12. And she rocked it like no other.
13. She was innovative not only with work, but with recreation.
14. She never felt the need to mince her words...
15. ...she had no qualms about getting straight to the point...
16. ...and her one-liners were always epic.
17. In all honesty, we miss the chemistry between Owen and Cristina.
18. As well as all the steamy moments in their on-off romance.
19. And how he understood her so, so well.
20. But at the end of the day, the show just hasn't been the same without the bond between the "Twisted Sisters".
21. And because now more than ever, Mer needs someone to dance it out with.
We need you back Cristina Yang!