4. Some things just can’t be explained…
6. Not married? God bless, because you are hopeless.
11. “You’re too American.”
You’re always getting made fun of for not knowing how to speak your own language/for not speaking in the right accent.
13. When your parents left the home country, they didn’t leave their resourcefulness behind:
18. Your cousins are your best friends/enemies/siblings/people you aren’t even related to but have no other name for:
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."