1. Cook a fun, yummy meal for yourself.
2. Have a night in with some good friends.
3. Get some exercise.
4. Revisit some of your favorite childhood hobbies.
5. Meditate with a calming app that you like.
6. Take a nap and don't set any alarms.
7. Do a deep-clean of your house.
8. Have a hammock moment in the park.
9. Write down your thoughts and feelings.
10. Put on some music and have a sing-and-dance-a-long.
11. Watch a light-hearted TV show.
12. Change up your environment.
13. Take a bubble bath with the works.
14. Listen to a motivational podcast.
15. Get outside.
16. Pamper yourself when you can!
17. Find a spot by a window and breathe in some fresh air.
18. And if all else fails, go to Target.
For further help, here are some quick resources:
You might want to learn more about starting therapy, since pretty much everyone can benefit from talking to a professional.
You can learn more about mental disorders here.
And if you need to talk to someone immediately, the US National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255. A list of international suicide hotlines can be found here.