29 Useless Pieces Of Trivia You'll Want To Tell Everyone Right Away
"Yoda and Miss Piggy were voiced by the same person."
A Reddit thread recently asked users to share their favorite pieces of useless trivia. The responses were indeed pretty useless — but also fascinating! Here are some of the best.
3. "Elvis never performed a single encore, so when he left, he wasn't coming back. Hence the phrase 'Elvis has left the building.'"
7. "A penguin is the honorary colonel-in-chief of the Norwegian King's Guard. His name is Sir Nils Olav."
12. "Otters often have a favorite rock. They store it under their arm in a little pouch when not in use."
16. "The guy who sang 'You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch' is also the original voice of Tony the Tiger in Frosted Flakes commercials."
25. "It's said that approximately 17% of the total surface of Sweden is covered by blueberry bushes."
27. "Some animal experts believe that there are more tigers held in captivity in Texas than in all of the world's wilderness combined."
Some responses have been edited for clarity and accuracy.