We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community about the weirdest question they were asked in a job interview. Here are some of their responses.
1. "How would you market spoiled milk?"
2. "How much meat can you stuff in this bag?"
3. "You're trapped in a blender with no equipment... how do you get out?"
4. "Do you make the bed every morning?"
5. "If you were any object in a kitchen what would you be and why?"
6. "At first glance, what do you hate about me?"
7. “If you could have any celebrity parents, alive or dead, who would they be?”
8. "What was the best song of the decade?"
9. "If you were a character from Saved By The Bell, based on your personality, behavior, and work ethic, who would you be?"
10. “How do you feel about the Iran nuclear situation, and is it or is it not hypocritical of the US to make them disarm when we will not?”
11. “How many people do you think voted in the last election?”
12. "Pick a jelly bean. What does the colour of the jelly bean represent to you?"
13. "How many basketballs do you think can fit into this room?"
14. “What’s your favorite type of vodka?”
15. "What's in the trunk of your car right now?"
16. “If you were a scented marker, what would you smell like?"
17. "Who would win in a fight: a shark or an alligator?"
18. "Why are manhole covers round?"
19. “Do you hang your toilet paper roll over or under the toilet roll holder?”
20. “If I were to look in your CD player right now what CD would I find?"
21. "Do you want to build a snowman?"
22. “If you were a cereal, which cereal would you be?”