Beauty lovers, listen up! Sephora's annual holiday sale is here, which means all you beauty-obsessed VIB Rouge members can score 20% off your purchases!!
And to make sure you don’t miss out on any life-changing new products, we’ve gathered some of the best deals:
1. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask contains a super hydrating hyaluronic acid and watermelon formula to brighten uneven skin tones and control excess oil from building up on your face — say "sweet dreams" to a brand new you upon waking up!
2. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip is for every single lipstick lover out there that doesn't have a lipstick collector's budget — ya feel me? It comes in a bunch of different shades, formulas, and brands, so you can find your new faves without going broke!
3. Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer offers a luminescent shine in one shade that's guaranteed to look fire on everyone — consider this to be your new "my lips but better" shade.
4. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner goes on so smoothly and with such precision, that the final result might as well have actually been tattooed on. Perfect wings, here we come!
5. Foreo Luna Mini 2 is a nonabrasive facial cleansing brush equipped with eight intensity settings that stays charged for up to 300 uses — hello, smooth, radiant skin and instant gratification!
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette is packed with 14 neutral to berry tones that apply onto your lids like straight-up butter — this is *the* palette for any season, any occasion.
7. Peace Out Acne Healing Dots dissolve pore congestion and acne-causing bacteria, while also using a hydrocolloid dressing to protect your *delicate area* from additional irritants — basically, these dots deflate your pimples overnight and speed up the entire healing process!
8. Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipsticks paint your choice of a deliciously bold pigment onto your lips for a comfortable matte that doesn't feel drying, heavy, or slippery — and that packaging, *swoon*.
10. The Original MakeUp Eraser wipes away your makeup seemingly like magic, because it only requires warm water! No soap, no fuss, and definitely no more makeup wipes that agitate your eyes *and* still manage to leave makeup behind.
11. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is actually your skin's thirst-quenching truth — the ultra-lightweight gel-cream instantly cools and hydrates with a powerful but soothing blend of apothecary herbs.
12. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial spits out a mask that over 800 Sephora customers have said left them with clearer, more radiant skin — thanks to a 25% AHA Blend that dispels dead surface skin and revs up turnover.
13. Amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush can smooth hair without really any effort on your part (lazy girls, rejoice!), delivering shiny and frizz-free styles without drying out your strands.
14. Invisibobble Hair Rings comfortably and securely hold up thick, thin, and curly hair without denting or tangling your strands — so you can transition from updos to letting your hair flow without any evidence towards the former.
15. Dior Lip Glows are perfect for those who are looking for the slightest hint of color, but value smooth and hydrated lips above all else — glow up, babes!
16. Buxom Lash Waterproof Volumizing Mascara coats every lash — no matter how teensy or straight — with budge-proof, smudge-proof, and intensely black pigment with its hourglass-shaped applicator, so you can apply once and not have to worry about your lashes looking drab for the whole damn day.
17. Dr. Jart Shake and Shot Rubber Masks make masking an fun, interactive DIY affair — you combine the Super Booster and Liquid Ampoule packets provided, cover the baby's mouth with your finger, give the container a shake, and use the spatula to paint the rubber modeling mask all over your beautiful face — and your face ends up as looking as smooth as the baby face on the packaging.
18. Amorepacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ pats away any redness, blemishes, and bumps you'd rather not show, while evening out your skin tone so you're left with a flawless finish that never feels heavy or cakey like some liquid foundations might.
19. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 fixes almost every hair woe you're struggling with (burnt hair, color damage, etc.) so you can get those luscious locks back in business — all without taking out a loan for a salon visit.
21. Sephora Collection Foot Mask is doused in hyaluronic acid and either almond or lavender extract to soften rough areas on your soles or soothe tired, aching feet.
22. Kopari Coconut Deodorant glides on clearly and makes your pits smell like fresh coconut milk (which you probs didn't know you needed until now) — it's also longlasting, plant-based and free of aluminum and baking soda, so if you're looking to switch to a non-toxic deodorant, here's your winner!
23. VERB Ghost Kit: Weightless and Protect has everything you need to clean, condition, smooth, and style your hair without weighing it down — you could say...it's like a ghost, invisible to the eye.
24. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original is the secret to locking your eyeshadow in place for the whole day — because we're not auditioning for a role in Mission Impossible ('cause eyeshadow ~fallout~, get it???).
25. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask seals in moisture overnight — it literally contains Moisture Wrap™ Technology — with the sweet scent of berries, so you can wake up with the luxuriously soft, supple lips you probably were just dreaming of.
26. Commodity The Portfolio Set contains fifteen unisex fragrances and is a super smart purchase for people whose scent preferences change as often as their mood — given their full-sized fragrances retail for a hefty $105.
27. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is a cult fave that gives you intensely black coverage and sky-high volume for your lashes for the va-va-voom you need to get through the day — plus, isn't it just a great/cheeky answer to give when people ask you what you're wearing? 😉
28. Tarte Pearly Girl Vegan Teeth Whitening Pen is a super convenient method to achieve pearly whites that contains a ~neutralizing complex~ that makes it safe to use on sensitive teeth — just paint it on, allow 15 mins before eating or drinking for the product to sink in, and apply up to four times a day! It's also bleach-free, vegan, and cruelty-free.
29. Tatcha The Water Cream delivers a weightless burst of oil-free hydration and nourishment thanks to Japanese wild rose, leopard lily, and Tatch'a Signature Hadasei-3 — it's a godsend for for oily and combination skin*!!
30. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer has a hefty price tag, but oooooh boy, is it worth it once you try it and realize you can spend way less time drying your hair *and* not have to subject yourself to post-drying frizz, hot head, or extra damage.
Ready to slay with your new goodies like:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.