We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. L'occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil simultaneously cleanses and softens skin by infusing almond oil and fatty acids to foam up and leave your body silky smooth.
2. Benefit Cosmetics Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel absorbs excess oils with diamond powder, which makes pores appear smaller.
3. Sephora Collection Hand Mask hydrates dry-ass palms and fingers for people who need to cleanse them often, plus they have different ingredients depending on how much moisture you need.
4. Sephora Collection Foot Mask is soaked in various active ingredients that'll refresh and soften rough areas on your soles.
5. Verb Sea Spray has quinoa protein as well as sunflower seed extracts for naturally conditioning and providing natural UV protection while you're catching a wave.
6. Invisibobble Hair Ring holds up thick, thin, and curly hair without denting or tangling your strands because of its spiral shape.
7. Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Paper removes oil without smudging your full face of makeup because who the fuck has time for streaked foundation and blush while you're out on the town?
8. Sephora Collection Face Masks and Clay Masks moisturize, soothe, and aid in brightening your face by adding in water and natural green clay!
9. Sephora Collection Airbrush Sponge effortlessly applies foundation, blush, and powder without leaving any streaks or lines.
10. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser has a whipped texture and a pH-balanced formula that'll calm irritated skin and reduce flare-ups.
11. Sephora Collection Sleeping Masks are infused with different ingredients to relax your skin and smooth and brighten your complexion.
12. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioner is a super light spray that'll reduce frizz, and add softness and shine.
13. Sephora Collection Bright Future Color Correctors have pineapple extract and are able to brighten dark spots for a seamless makeup look.
14. Verb Dry Shampoo refreshes hair and boosts body on your locks by using super fruit antioxidants and tapioca starch.
15. Caudalie Grape Water refreshes your face after being exposed to the elements, especially if you suffer from rosacea.
16. Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask helps your skin replenish lost moisture without making it super oily.
17. Olehenriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser brightens dull skin with vitamin C and removes dirt and makeup without stripping your face of their natural oils.
18. Sephora Collection Temporary Tattoos are perfect for a hint of extra, especially if you're going to a music festival!
19. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm melts off a whole face of makeup.
20. Sephora Collection Colorful Cheek Gel delivers ridiculously pigmented color you can apply (and blend) with your fingertips.
21. Sephora Collection Eye Lashes make it super easy to complete a glam club look over and over again.
22. Olehenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser gently reduces excess oil with its green fusion complex and neem seed oil.
23. Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Mascara gives your lashes a boost of volume with its extra large applicator.
24. The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer acts as a mattifying base for oily skin, leaving it ready for a smooth application of concealer and foundation.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.