33 Of The Most Splurge-Worthy Products At Sephora (Because You Deserve It)
Let's be real: you already spend most of your paycheck there. Might as well truly splurge on those products you're always eyeing. #treatyourself
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
2. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum and T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum definitely won all the "Best Couple" awards in school and are ~still~ going strong — they have very potent doses of Vitamin C and AHA/BHAs (15% and 12%, to be exact) that brightens, negates the effects of pollution and free radials, lifts away dead skin cells, and prevents acne/discoloration at all hours of the day.
3. Moroccanoil Ready, Set, Hydrate is an impressive shine- and moisture-boosting starter kit for anyone who is desperately trying to revive their hair, colored or not.
4. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist turns any time into mist o'clock because with just a few spritz, its effective blend of botanical oils and humectants (over 20%) lends your skin a dewy AF glow that will make people STARE (in the best way).
6. Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Trio Palette illuminates your face with a magnetic threesome of light-diffusing setting powder, highlighter (Ibiza), and bronzer (Capri).
7. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection has an attention-grabbing color for every damn occasion you can think of — and their blend of rosemary, carrot, and yeast extracts moisturizes and conditions lips so they also ~feel~ their best.
9. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer always tops the chart as a time-tested fav that truly sinks and blends into your skin — it's loaded with magnolia bark extract, grape seed extract, and vitamin E to hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and improve skin resilience.
10. Anastasia Aurora Glow Kit might as well include a label that says "for fairies only" because its iridescent and metallic highlighting shades are nothing short of magical and multi-dimensional.
11. Dr. Jart Dermaclear Micro Water goes deep with hydrogen mineral water to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, while gently toning and brightening* at the same time. It's so gentle, in fact, that it's safe for all skin types!
12. Nars x Man Ray: The Kiss Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set delivers four totally wearable, non-drying shades (that transition rather seamlessly from day to night) in a shiny gold just-kissed pouch.
13. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum is the end game in your quest for soft and supple skin — organic grape water helps fortify the skin’s ability to retain moisture over time and protect against UV rays and free radicals (aka breeding grounds for wrinkles).
14. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer skims over enlarged pores to create a flawlessly smooth and airy canvas for makeup — plus, it has water-resistant properties and contains SPF 15.
15. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is so lightweight and skin-like (even though it provides full coverage) that even the biggest foundation skeptics will fall in love with the airbrushed finish it leaves.
16. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner infuses REAL rose petals into each bottle for a fresher-than-fresh formula that, along with rosewater, rose flower oil, and angelica leaf extract, injects much-needed moisture and balance back into your post-cleanse skin.
17. Sephora Favorites Lashstash lets you sample a rainbow of beloved, high-end mascaras and it honestly makes a lot of sense — you're supposed to toss out mascaras after three months, so might as well try out a bunch of slightly smaller tubes and find ~the one~.
18. Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser incorporates your favorite breakfast into your skincare routine for a protein- and vitamin-rich wash that leaves your skin feeling like the dictionary definition of calm and lush.
19. Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette is about to become one of the most versatile yet classic palettes in your collection because it contains 12 Amazonian clay matte eyeshadows that easily ~multitask~ as contouring shades for your nose, cheeks, forehead, and brows.
20. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer has been hyped for quite a while — fans of it say it magically dries away the static/frizz, dullness, and coarseness in record time. It's also incredibly lightweight, but still delivers high power.
21. J.One Jelly Pack fits its name perfectly — its bouncy, jelly-like texture makes it a great multitasker for makeup priming or a concentrated but feels-barely-there mask.
23. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation banishes the perpetual problem of finding the right shade (especially for people of color) for good, and its matte full-to medium leaves a soft finish that's resistant to sweat and humidity.
24. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray has one purpose throughout its shelf life: to make sure your makeup stays where it's supposed to, so ~you~ stay looking fresh and poppin' as always.
25. Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliners were designed in collaboration with the equally vibrant Charli XCX and embody her fun energy and feel-good music vibes. Plus, they're long-lasting, smudge-proof, and hella pigmented — boom clap!
26. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask proves just how incredibly nourishing honey is for the skin, and the glycerin attracts moisture to the skin and creams up as it's massaged in.
27. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate contains a blend of lavender, evening primrose, and squalene that works its skin-repairing magic while you peacefully snooze away. Fair warning: you might be startled when you see a glowing complexion staring back at you come morning.
28. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are basically loved by everyone: celebrities, beauty bloggers, moms, etc. — and for good reason, their coveted nutrient-rich clay formula benefits and flatters all skin types with a naturally-flushed finish that lasts up to 12 hours.
29. Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette houses 18 dynamic shades in matte, pearl, duo-chrome, and glitter finishes for effortlessly blended and endlessly smokin' looks.
30. Deborah Lippmann Shades of Berry Nail Polish Set paints a lovely, chip-free autumn party on your little piggies.
31. Amorepacific Color Control Cushion Compact arms your skin with a whopping SPF 50+ (hello, zero white cast) for a multifunctional, on-the-go BB cream that blurs the line between makeup and skin care.
32. Amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uses concentrated heat to smooth down wild locks without compromising volume and fabulousness.
33. Dr. Brandt Skincare Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator helps you achieve a ~youthful glow~ using a combination of aluminum oxide crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals that gently exfoliating dead skin cells and traces of fine lines, acne marks, and discoloration.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.