34 Life-Changing Korean Beauty Products Your Skin Will Thank You For
Happy skin, happy you!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask soothes and intensely hydrates overnight — plus, it basically lulls you to sleep with its Calming Sleepscent™, which is infused with relaxing ingredients like orange flower, rose, and sandalwood.
2. Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid contains 7% glycolic acid to resurface skin, gently exfoliate, brighten skin tone, and reduce the appearance of whiteheads.
3. Innisfree It's A Real Squeeze Masks are the perfect anytime treat for your skin, providing a burst of hydration in delectable scents that all have their own unique skin-improving benefits.
4. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream provides medium coverage that hits it out of the park when it comes to disguising blemishes, evening out skin tone, and SPF (42, baby!).
5. Etude House Dear Darling Tints feel like nothing on your lips, but impart serious color that won't come off unless it's good and ready.
6. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel is actually skin care wizardry that removes oodles of gunk and dead skin and singlehandedly resets your skin — hello, satisfying skin care.
7. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder makes shine vanish with a few pats of powder formulated with natural Jeju Island-sourced minerals and mint extracts.
8. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is a lightweight gel-cream that contains a blend of apothecary herbs and might just give you the most elastic, supple skin of your life.
9. Etude House Face Blur adds a slightly pinkish glow to your complexion and double tasks as a primer and moisturizer that lets your foundation and/or BB cream easily ~glide~ on.
10. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Mask feels cool and soothing upon contact and sucks alllll of the gunk and sebum outta your pores — plus, you can say your skincare routine is inspired by volcanoes, since there are legit volcanic clusters in the formula!
11. Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence contains a whopping 96% filtered snail mucin to replenish dull, stressed, and dehydrated skin — pat your way to softer skin!
12. Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm is a holy-grail balm-to-oil cleanser that breaks down and dissolves all of your makeup in seconds — and the formula's been revamped so there's good-for-you natural ester oil instead of mineral oil, yes!
14. Leaders Seven Wonders Sheet Masks are super rich in antioxidants that work to target specific skin issues, like irritation, environmental stressors, pores/fine lines, and dullness.
15. Tony Moly Banana Sleeping Pack is a cute custard-like superfood (made with banana and chamomile extracts) for your skin that hydrates and soothes overnight.
16. Petitfée Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches help control pesky puffiness or discoloration due to sleep deprivation, stress, and all the negative things life throws your way.
17. Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Creams are lightweight, all-year-round hydrators that absorb super quickly and never leave a film of grease behind — score!
18. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence leaves your skin moisturized and balanced AF with galactomyces ferment filtrate, which contains proteins, folic acid, niacin, and Vitamins B1 and B2.
19. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Nightly Re.Pair Mask stops redness and irritation in its tracks with its star ingredient, centella asiatica — commonly known as tiger grass — so your skin feels calm and collected by morning.
20. And while we're on the same page, Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment also instantly calms down rogue redness with color-changing capsules that blends into your skin tone, protects against UV light with SPF 30, boosts fatigued-looking skin, along with many other benefits.
21. Pyunkang Yul Mist Toner keeps it cool and to the point — it's made of 91.9% barberry root extract, which is a powerhouse of anti-inflammatory properties, so your skin is soothed and prepped for all the other products that come its way.
22. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask smells like a strawberry banana smoothie and it'll revitalize your flaky, dried-out lips by the time you wake up — thanks Vitamin C, antioxidants, and a delicious Berry Mix Complex.
23. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a powerful serum with 5% ascorbic acid* to help fade pigmentation, brown spots, fine lines, and generally keep the skin looking young and bright — your new skin care do-it-all weapon.
24. Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream keeps oil at bay, while smoothing out pores and making your skin look like it doesn't have a worry in the world.
25. Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer glides over your pores for a totally silky and seamless primer that enhances the wear of your makeup — aka, clutch for summertime slippage.
26. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off is a delicious-smelling crowd favorite that gently exfoliates your face to reveal a super soft, even mug.
27. Clio Kill Black Waterproof Eyeliner makes it super easy to draw and flick out a killer cat eye that you *know* will stay put all day.
28. J.One Jelly Pack is a thick and gooey clear gel that feels sticky upon application but finishes off super smoothly when you pat-pat-pat it into your skin.
29. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel will be your to-go solution whenever your skin rears its horns and breaks out fiery red patches, especially after a little too much sun exposure.
30. IPKN Radiant Creamy Primer creates a smooth pre-makeup canvas with ingredients like rose extract, pearl powder, and a multi-fruit complex — the very necessary first step to your makeup routine.
31. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream can be used on your entire face for all-around sensitive skin or as a targeted spot treatment for especially stubborn areas — BTW, the lovely blue color comes from Guaiazulene, a powerful skin-calming agent extracted from camomile oil!
32. Skinfood Peach Sake Serum helps keep excess sebum at bay and also makes you want to say, "cheers, pores — you're going down!"
33. Klavuu Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam contains calming ingredients like seaweed and algae extract and has an addicting milky texture that is super effective at removing dirt.
34. Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum acts as a serum and moisturizer hybrids, smoothing and soothing skin with a heavy dose of chaga mushrooms and fermented oils — plus, it stays cool for over 36 hours to preserve ingredient efficacy.
You, feeling confident in your own skin like:
In need of more K-beauty suggestions? We gotchu:
-17 Korean Beauty Products That People Actually Swear By (for UK readers)