So if you're like me and a fan of theme parks, warm weather, and happiness in general, you've *probably* been to Walt Disney World in Florida and/or Disneyland in California.
There are so many #iconic rides at Disney, like Space Mountain, It's A Small World, and Splash Mountain.
Honestly, it's really difficult to pick a favorite Disney ride. But if you're ~in the know~ then there is really only one option...and you know what I'm talking about.
1. The Tower of Terror, AKA the biggest, baddest ride in ANY Disney park.
2. Before you even step foot in The Hollywood Tower Hotel, you'll be quaking in your Mickey Mouse ears because duh, it's like, one of the tallest rides in all of Disney.
3. Also, just look at how creepy the exterior looks. Like, HOW is it a smart idea to step foot inside?
4. Aside from needing a serious dusting, the lobby isn't much better. Yup, still pretty foreboding. BUT YOU'RE STILL GONNA RIDE THIS THING, RIGHT?
5. Then there is the pre-show video you have to watch in that ~super-creepy~ library.
6. Actually, let's just watch the whole thing. Although by this point, you probably have it committed to memory.
7. After this line, the lightning will flash and the thunder will roll...AND THE LIGHTS WILL GO OUT, MUCH TO YOUR SURPRISE.
8. Then there is the wait for the actual ride, where you second guess your decision to step into the elevator, no matter how many times you've ridden it before.
9. One of the bellhops will help you get seated, and at first, you're all like, "OMG, another helpful Disney cast member!"...
10. ...NOPE! Think again, because these guys are going to serve you a sassy one-liner at best, or they might just psyche you out.
11. "So nice of you to drop in!" GREAT LINE, MR. EVIL BELLHOP.
12. Then the doors close, the ride starts, and there really is no turning back now. You're greeted by this hair-raising cast of characters, so long as your eyes are still opened.
13. You might say a prayer, you might hold a loved one's hand, you might be gripping your seat for dear life...but then the doors open, and DOWN YOU GO.
14. You'll of course get that stomach-dropping sensation that you know all too well, and will ALSO probably be screaming at the top of your lungs.
15. And of course, there's the fact that the ride changes every time you get onto it.
Just when you weren't expecting it...there's another drop!