1. The hormones will be OUT of control.
2. There will be tweens. Lots of them.
3. Also, their parents and siblings will be there. However, they won't be enjoying the concert as much.
4. There will be screaming. SO. MUCH. SCREAMING.
5. And when the audience isn't screaming, they'll be singing.
6. A YouTube/Vine sensation will be the opening act.
7. You'll also see a girl group perform.
8. And a boy band, too.
None of British group The Vamps' songs are on Spotify, so I didn't know what to expect of their set. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised when four teen guys in black skinny jeans walked onstage. The Vamps are basically like One Direction meets 5 Seconds of Summer (Lead singer Bradley Simpson even kind of looks like Harry Styles) and the girls were IN LOVE.