1. Being around people is just plain old EXHAUSTING.
2. That's because humans, by nature, are extremely judgmental. Therefore, the only way to live in a judgment-free zone is to avoid other people entirely.
And yeah, you want fries with that.
3. You have to be on your best behavior at all times when you are around people. That means no burping or farting, for starters, which is absolutely no fun.
4. Other people also expect you to have table manners. But when you're alone, you can eat however the hell you want.
5. When you're alone, you also get to avoid boring conversations, like what is the best food to feed a cat.
6. Spending time reading in peace and quiet is just BETTER than trying to shout over the music at happy hour.
7. Same goes for unwinding alone by binge-watching your favorite show. Unlike real people, Netflix will never ask you annoying questions about your dating life.
8. After a long day at work, unwinding in the peace and quiet of your own home will ALWAYS sound better than spending more time with loud, obnoxious people.
Five o'clock can never come fast enough.
9. Most of the time, you just want to be alone with your thoughts.
10. Going to the movies? It's just better alone, because you can sit where you want, go as early as you want, and most important, SEE what you want.
11. Dining alone means more wine and more food for you. WIN.
12. Also, you can eat WHATEVER the hell you want. Go ahead, get that double bacon cheeseburger on a pretzel bun.
13. Being around people means you have to wear pants. Being alone in your room in just your underwear > being around people and wearing pants.
14. You've mastered the art of avoiding hanging out with people...
You're practically the Invisible Man, or Woman.