6. Spending time reading in peace and quiet is just BETTER than trying to shout over the music at happy hour.
Because you’d rather pore over a book than have a beer poured all over you.
15. …And also know how to tactfully get out of plans you have already made.
Canceling ALWAYS feels so good, doesn’t it?
18. Having your own space is amazing. You can keep it as clean or dirty as you like, and decorate it to your taste.
Don’t feel like making your bed? THEN DON’T MAKE YOUR BED.
20. This especially applies when you are traveling alone. There is truly nothing else in the world like exploring — and maybe even getting lost in — a city or the wild all by yourself.
You can go as slow or as fast as you like.
23. Large crowds are absolutely, positively your worst enemy.
The more people, the worse your mood.
25. After all, is there anyone in the world you would rather hang out with than yourself?
Spoiler alert: There isn’t.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.