4. The President LOVES him
University of Notre Dame President Fr. John Jenkins, that is. Fr. Jenkins quoted from Sam’s Observer column “Relocating Notre Dame” in his Homily at the University’s 2013 Commencement Mass. So 10,000 people were laughing at Sam’s jokes. It was AWESOME.
11. He’s passionate about lots of stuff!
Sam really likes TV (Downton Abbey, True Blood, The Hills, GIRLS, Mad Men and LOST are his favorites), movies (Mean Girls, James Bond), sharks, Ryan Gosling, Disney Villains, travelling and baking.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲