Response to 21 Things That Happen When You Don’t Eat Meat:
I thought you said this was punk…
Response to 27 Times Starbucks Failed So Hard It Almost Won:
Pretty sure Yvonne took Evan’s coffee. Jerk.
The store layout/design is migraine inducing. You always feel like you’re in someone’s way or your blocked by a family of 6 who happen to be standing in front of the Mac & Cheese…every single time, in every single location.
- SammaJamma "Stephen King's Three Very Importa..."
- SammaJamma "Peaches Geldof Is Dead At 25"
Response to 31 Ways To Make Chipotle Employees Hate You:
Chipotle employees seem like real whiners.
Ohio, where malls go to die.
- SammaJamma "The Cast Of "The Lion King" Musical S..."
- SammaJamma "17 Most Vicious Puppy Attacks Ever"
- SammaJamma "Allison Williams Understands Why No O..."
- SammaJamma "Kevin Bacon Did An Incredible Shot-By..."
- SammaJamma "This Custom Michonne Doll Is Your New..."
- SammaJamma "This Touching Chevy Commercial About ..."
- SammaJamma "7 Epic Baseball Manager Ejections To ..."
- SammaJamma "This Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donated..."
- SammaJamma "Ricky Gervais Says His Music Career W..."
- SammaJamma "16 Reasons Your Relationship With You..."
- SammaJamma "A Photographer Has Made A Series Abou..."
- SammaJamma "40 Signs You Grew Up Eating Southern ..."
It’s not necessarily the article that’s disparaging but more so the reaction of the readers who have already played judge and jury. I completely agree with you that there are missing pieces to this story. Based on this short article, it’s too soon to decide who’s in the wrong. Either way, this is a really sad story, and we know regardless what happens, the parent/child relationship is ruined.
Who knew that asking you how you are would set off rage fueled douche baggery? Modern civility of being polite regardless if you really care or not doesn’t give you the right to be a snatch when I ask how your day is.
Response to Americans Taste Test Australian Snack Foods:
“It sounds like someone said the word, ‘Chocolate’ in the next room.” HA!