22 Things You And Your BFF Need Immediately
Buying these things for your best friend is basically like buying them for yourself, too...so win/win.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cookbook filled with over 80 delish portioned recipes so there's enough food for you and your BFF to eat (with no wasteful leftovers).
2. A pair of distance friendship bracelets so you and your person can always wear a reminder of each other on your wrists, no matter how many miles may come between you two.
3. A sheet of customizable photo stickers that'll allow you to get your fave photo of you and your bestie printed. Or better yet, just a photo of their precious face so you can make sure they're always with you.
4. A fill-in-the-blank journal perfect for giving them as a birthday present, a holiday gift, or a just because surprise — you can get as funny or emotional as you want while rehashing good times and their best qualities.
5. A personalized mug to get a super cute sketch representing the two of you on the back with a sweet and accurate sentiment on the front.
6. A six-pack of rose makeup brushes that can easily be split between you and your glam squad. Honestly, this is even better than sending them a bouquet of flowers, IMO.
7. A 50-pack of affirmation cards for when your BFF needs a little cheering up — after all, it's clearly stated in the best friend contract that your most important job is to make them feel better when they're down.
8. A 10-pack of face masks with two of each variety to use on nights when staying in and self-pampering is a million times more appealing than going to the bar — AKA all nights.
10. An electric bottle opener for third wheeling on your BFF date nights — because chances are when you're getting ready for a good gossip and wine session, you don't wanna be fussing around with a corkscrew.
11. A candle to buy your bestie who recently moved away or travels often and could use a reminder of what it's like being back home, hanging out, and creating shenanigans with you.
12. A sushi making kit that'll beat having to put on real clothes and spending a crap ton of money at a restaurant — just stay home and play sushi chef with your ride or die.
13. However, if you're really feeling like splurging on some food, a takeout menu organizer so you can both easily see all of your yummy options. This is extra great if your bestie just so happens to also be your roomie.
14. A conversation starter kit for those who think they know everything about their best friend — trust me, there is always more to learn (not to mention, laughs will ensue).
15. A two-pack of clear phone cases to not only show off your super cute phone, but also to show off your super cute, goals AF friendship.
16. A two-pack of customizable keychains that'll make the perf present to them and to you — they're small, inexpensive, and hella adorable.
17. A four-pack of cookie in a cup for nomming on with your bestie. Seriously, getting over your crush is way easier with a sweet treat and your person by your side.
18. An adventure fund box to add a little money at a time, so eventually you two can save up enough to go on the perfect friend getaway.
19. And while we're on the topic of traveling, a scratch-off map that'll allow you guys to keep track of where in the world you visit and cause mischief together.
20. A four-pack of cat pens for splitting between the two of you just because these are cute and purr-fect.
22. A copy of Bridesmaids on DVD that'll have you and your future bridesmaid cracking up while staying in on Friday nights and just being your cute, BFF-selves.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.