We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fancy-ass mug to let them know just how much they're appreciated at the company.
2. The Tasty Latest and Greatest Cookbook with easy-to-make recipes you both watch on Facebook, so they can learn how to cook whenever you decide to grace their apartment with your awesomeness.
3. A plush sloth for your friend who is absolutely obsessed with adorable tree-hanging creatures and who wants to take a nap under the desk, anyway.
4. A soul sister cuff because she really is your sister from another mister, and you spend all day together so why not?
5. A star sign necklace, because they're always going on and on about astrology at work. Apparently, Mercury is in retrograde? CUT
6. A pretty travel wallet to house all of their cash, cards, and important shit like their ID card to get inside the building. Tell them to clean out their jean pockets for a change, dammit.
7. A bunch of WTF notepads so they can tell you exactly why they've had ENOUGH.
8. A "get fucked" coffee mug for anyone who just can't get enough of cussing coworkers out every minute of every day.
9. A pretty marble planter to hold their various desk succulents they just have to take care of during work hours.
10. A pack of smokeless incense for anyone who just needs to chill the fuck out. Those reports will write themselves.
11. A luggage tag, because they're always on a drool-worthy vacation but can't ever find their bags at baggage claim.
12. Or adventure patches for your work boo who has a case of wanderlust but just doesn't have the cash.
13. A pair of Harry Potter slippers so your Potterhead pal can believe in magic for years to come. They can hide them underneath their desk just in case their dogs are barking.
14. A desk-sized zen garden to keep them from going off on your manager. One of you can't lose your jobs now, you'd miss each other too much.
15. A best spuddies case, because you love to remind them that they're your friend and you're theirs in the weirdest way possible.
16. A George Constanza pin so they can pretend that they're actually working for Vandalay Industries. Your boss actually looks an awful lot like him, but she doesn't wanna ~risk it all~ by asking him out on a date.
17. A holographic bag to hold all of their fucking stuff they carry every day. You've been looking at their old one and it's damn-near falling apart.
18. A pack of customizable stickers to place on their work laptop, desk, and even on the back of their phone so they'll never forget you or your beautiful face. You're the light of their life, after all.
19. A to-go wine tumbler so they can keep their rosé nice and cold during that stuffy work outing both of you (unfortunately) got invited to.
20. A bestie fill-in-the-blank journal to describe why you got so close in such a short period of time.
21. A wacky tote bag for anyone who actually wants to dabble in talking to the dead. They've watched The Craft way too many times (especially when you should be working on that year-end project).
22. A Golden Girls book, because you absolutely are going to be thick as thieves until you're 90. Who cares if you met at work? They're your person.
You and your work wife.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.