We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Escape the Crate, a subscription box that'll provide you with the tools you need to play a fun escape room game at home with your loved ones.
What you'll get: Every other month, you'll receive items needed to play an hour-long escape room game at home! In your box, you may find things like ciphers, letters, sleuthing tools, puzzles, and more. Note that internet is required to play, so you can enter different codes online to check if you're getting it right!
Get it from Cratejoy starting at $26.50/box.
2. A DIY bath bomb kit complete with everything you need to create your very own bath bombs that you can then use to take the most rewarding bath EVER!
Urban Kangaroo is a woman-owned business that sells DIY beauty and personal care kits. This kit comes with food-grade citric acid, baking soda, Himalayan salt, essential-oil blends, grape-seed oil, a spray bottle, aluminum bath bomb molds, bath bomb stickers and wrapping paper, and step-by-step instructions. Yields about 15 bath bombs!
Promising review: "I really enjoyed this product. They use good ingredients that don't dry out your skin. This was a fun way to spend an afternoon and I look forward to trying other DIY products from this company. I would recommend this to family and friends!" —jewell getson
3. But if DIY projects aren't your thing and you'd prefer to just have a bath bomb ready and waiting for ya, then this punny lavender-scented "F" bomb is a great option.
Promising review: "Overall, this bath bomb was nice. The lavender smell is soothing and relaxing, and it left my skin feeling nice and smooth, with no residue. I have sensitive skin and I've had no issues with this bath bomb. I will say it's big and heavy so it doesn't really float, but it made the water a pretty purple color." —Megs
Get it from Amazon for $7.50.
4. Or try this magical cloud bath bomb that turns into a stunning rainbow when dropped in water.
Zen Bath Candies is a small business based in Altoona, Pennsylvania, that sells a unique assortment of bath bombs!
Promising review: "This is the most awesome bath bomb I have ever used. Love the way the colors come out in a beautiful rainbow line. This is some bath bomb artistry right here!" —SaturdayInThePark
5. And while you're at it, you should add this pillow to your cart so you can truly turn your bath into ultimate #RelaxationGoals.
Promising review: "So if you're like me, who lives in an apartment, you know the bath has little to offer. I was hesitant buying this product knowing I didn't have a head ledge for the top bend to really rest on. But after putting it in my tub and soaking in a long deserved bath, this item was just what I needed. No stiff neck or sore back. Easy to place and clean. This is something I'll recommend to all." —Hannah Ruble
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three sizes and seven colors).
6. A puzzle you'll have so much fun assembling because just LOOK AT HOW FREAKING CUTE IT IS!!! You don't even have to be a dog person to appreciate how precious this is!
Badge Bomb is a small business based in Portland, Oregon, that sells adorable puzzles, patches, enamel pins, stickers, magnets, socks, and more!
Get it from Badge Bomb for $20.
7. A Nintendo Switch console because what better way to spend a night indoors then releasing your inner kid? Which game will you buy first?!
I got my Nintendo Switch pretty early during the pandemic at a time, when they were even harder to find than toilet paper. I set up a million and one push notifications to alert me when stores had them in stock online and was successfully able to get my hands on one during a brief Gamestop restock.
I initially bought mine to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I was a huge fan of Animal Crossing as a kid so the nostalgia aspect combined with being able to escape to my own perfect little island was just what I needed to make 2020 a little easier. Since then, I've purchased a few other games for my Nintendo Switch that I really enjoy. What I love about this compared to the Nintendo Switch Lite is that you can either bring this on-the-go or connect it to your television. The picture is clear and beautiful, the console is light and comfortable, and overall it's just a fun way to destress.
Get it from Amazon for $299 (available in three colors).
8. And if you plan on playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on your Switch, then you should also treat yourself to an Animal Crossing cookie cutter so you can whip up a batch of delicious adorable treats to snack on as you play.
These cookie cutters are made of food-safe plastic and are free of dyes/coloring, BPA, and phthalates. They're recyclable but not dishwasher safe, so be sure to hand-wash after each use! Options includes Tom Nook, Isabelle, KK Slider, Marshal, Stitches, Raymond, and the ever-famous Animal Crossing leaf. If you can't decide, you can purchase all of them in a set for $35! Trinket Slot Crafts is based in Los Angeles, California, and sells gaming gifts.
Promising review: "Just got these today and they’re adorable! I love that a sugar cookie recipe was included with the cutters. Can’t wait to make cookies with these!" —Stephanie Miranda
9. A pair of shearling slippers that are obviously a million times better than wearing those super-cute but awfully painful heels in your closet. You won't regret wearing these slippers within the first few minutes of putting them on, and that's a beautiful thing.
Promising review: "These are amazing slippers. A strong enough sole to go run errands in and incredibly warm and comfortable. Super soft inside. I have a scar on the side of my foot so width is always a concern and these do not bother me at all." —Ortiz Family
Get them from Amazon for $39.95+ (available in 10 colors and sizes 6–11).
10. An acrylic paint set you'll enjoy whether you're a beginner or more advanced. Forgetting about everything and just focusing your attention on showing off your inner Picasso? Sign me up!
This set just comes with paint! If you're looking for a set of brushes, check out this highly rated assortment of 25 brushes for $7.99.
Promising review: "I love this product, the colors are vibrant and the price is great! If you use craft paint or paints that traditionally come in tubes similar to these you oughta give these a try. The colors are far more vibrant than other value brands and the application of this paint is super smooth." —Ohitsjustnick
Get a set of 20 from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in two set options).
11. A wine aerator you simply pop into the bottle of your favorite vino. It'll help make your next glass taste better just by simply pouring it.
I bought this for my mom as part of a Mothers Day gift a few years back, and I'll be honest, I've gotten a lot more use out of it. It's so easy to use, I didn't even have to glance at the instructions, and, I mean, come on, when you're in the mood to kick back and sip a glass of Pinot at the end of a long day, who feels like reading a manual? Not I! You literally just twist the pourer onto the decanter, stick the decanter spout into the bottle, and then pour into your glass. It's cool because you can literally see the bubbles forming at the top from it being aerated. I did a taste test to see if I could actually tell the difference or if this was just a phony claim...and it works. It really, actually works. It uses an air intake system to ensure an optimal amount of oxygen!
Promising review: "Purchased this as a gift for my mom. She opened it yesterday and we used it to aerate our wine for the rest of the day. Easy to use, and the wine tasted fantastic! We did a little taste test with nonaerated wine straight from the bottle vs. wine from the same bottle poured through this aerator and there was a noticeable difference. Can't beat it for the price." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
12. And before you go to taste your aerated wine, you'll want to stick one of these wine wands into your glass to help filter out histamines and sulfates so you don't wake up the next morning with a headache.
Wands are FDA compliant and BPA free!
Promising review: "OMG!!!! This works. I love wine, but have terrible allergies to the histamines, sulfites, and preservatives in wine. I actually use one wand for two glasses of wine. I was very skeptical, but it works like a dream! Thank you, PureWine. This is really a breakthrough for me." —Penny Froh
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $14.99.
13. Of course, I couldn't tell you about those wonderful wine-enhancing products without recommending a personalized Real Housewives wine tumbler. Pairs well with: refreshing wine, delicious cheese, and your favorite Real Housewives installment playing as you sip from your new cup.
KC Cups is a woman-owned small business based in Kansas that sells personalized engraved tumblers.
Promising review: "I got these cuties for two of my friends who bought houses in late 2020 with their cities personalized on them. Basically no one is as obsessed with Housewives as I am, but lots of our group chats entail rehashing the latest eps (except RHOC bc, let's face it, it's awful). So when my colleague Heather Braga put this tumbler in her gifts for Bravo fans, I couldn't wait to order them. They've both received them and LOVE them. One friend cried! But a good cry." —Elizabeth Lilly, BuzzFeed editor
14. A book of crossword puzzles you'll find start off easy and get tougher as you make your way through the book. By the end, you're sure to become a crossword pro!
15. A Mickey-shaped charcuterie board for the best and quite frankly only way to enjoy a yummy assortment of cheese, meat, other delicious goodies. Whether you plan on using these with people you live with, inviting a few friends over, or digging in by yourself, you can't go wrong with a board this magical.
Comes with a hard cheese knife, a chisel knife, and a cheese fork, and the board features a pullout drawer to store them!
Promising review: "As a huge Disney nerd, this was just one of those things that I just had to have for our new house! Can't wait to use it. The quality is absolutely amazing. The cute little tools inside the drawer each have a small Mickey head on the handles. This will look so good on our countertop with our other Disney/Mickey kitchen decor items." —Desiree Light
Get it from Amazon for $57.99.
16. A face mask recipe book featuring 38 mask recipes and 10 sheet masks so you can concoct your very own at-home spa treatments.
Features 38 mask recipes and comes with 10 sheet masks that you simply apply to your face after putting your mask mixture on — locking in all that goodness.
Promising review: "This book is fantastic and would make a great gift! It comes with the recipe booklet as well as 10 sheet masks! The recipes are so simple, which is awesome! Makes it even better!" —Chelsey
Get it from Amazon for $13.50.
17. But if you'd prefer for your face masks to be premade for you, this pack of collagen essence sheet masks are a great choice and especially perfect for anyone with sensitive skin.
The Cucumber, Green Tea, Aloe, Hyaluronate, and Aqua masks help to moisturizer and soothe skin. The Vitamin, Herb, White, Vee Benom, and Charcoal masks help to brighten and purify. The Royal Jelly, Gold, and Snail masks aim to nourish and revitalize tired and aging skin. The Q10, Platinum, and Syn-Ake masks help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. I love these so much that I wrote about 'em. Read more about these amazing collagen essence sheet masks.
Promising review: "I have extremely sensitive skin. I look at oil and break out. I am careful about how I cleanse and how I moisturize, as one misstep means weeks of recovery. I threw caution to the wind with these, and I am obsessed. I have so many of these now. I do them about five times a week. They feel great, moisturize, and smell amazing. They are delicate and lovely." —Megan D.
Get a pack of 16 from Amazon for $11.90.
18. A Bluetooth speaker for a home listening experience that'll put the club to shame. You can access your favorite streaming services right from the app screen (or connect it to a wireless device) and finally jam out your favorite songs — no shouting over a million decibels' worth of volume to make an awkward DJ request...or worse...pretending you know or like the song everyone around you seems to love a little too much.
Promising review: "If you love music, get this speaker. It'll become the center of your home listening experience. Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, and other streaming services are integrated into the app. It's also Bluetooth compatible so setting it up with my iPhone and Apple TV was really easy. I love that it displays the time and has practical uses beyond playing music. This speaker isn't that big, but it gets stupid loud (in a great way). Plus, you can connect it with other Bose Speakers through the app for a bigger listening experience." —Christine Forbes, BuzzFeed editor
Get it from Amazon for $349.99 (available in two colors).
19. A Kindle Paperwhite so you can easily dig into all those books you've had on your "to read" list for AGES, but haven't had the time to get around to yet.
Promising review: "It's the thinnest and lightest Kindle Amazon has released to date! And — as is made abundantly clear by the photo above — it's 100% waterproof. I'm typically a hardcover girl through and through, but I recently gave the Kindle a whirl. It's very convenient to be able to slip it into any bag without it taking up much real estate and the transition between pages is very smooth." —Heather Braga, BuzzFeed editor
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in four colors and two storage sizes).
20. But if you prefer physical copies of books to digital, then a Book of the Month subscription is a fun option. Each month, you'll choose from a selection of great books you want delivered. If nothing strikes your interest, you can save your credit and apply it towards a future month instead.
I joined Book of the Month a few months ago because I wanted to read People We Meet on Vacation and my local library had a waitlist. I thought I'd sign up for one month and cancel my subscription right after, but I am here to say that was not the case. I'm hooked on my BOTM subscription and can't recommend it enough.
At the start of each month, they add five new books to the app. These books span all sorts of genres, include reads from new authors and returning favorites, and some even have a theme (aka: spooky reads for October, holiday reads in December). You can choose up to three books per month. All three of your selections can be from that month's book picks or you can pick a book or two from that month's selections and choose add-on books — I've been doing this lately as I'm working on creating my own little ~home library bookshelf~. If you don't like any of their monthly selections that is A-OK! Simply skip that month and a credit will be applied towards future months.
It's such a fun thing to treat myself to each month and makes for a perfect gift (both to yourself and to loved ones). Happy reading!
Sign up for Book of the Month for $14.99/month!
21. Or opt for a blind date with a book so you can go on the best blind date ever without leaving the house. This cool concept sends you a beautifully packaged surprise book. Your only job is to open it and read it!
MarDeLunaArtsCo is an Etsy shop that sells cottagecore-themed knickknacks, art, and decor.
Promising review: "Best blind date I’ve ever been on and one of the greatest purchases I’ve ever made. The packaging is adorable and creative. I bought this for a friend's birthday and it was the perfect gift. I love it so much that I’m going to gift one to myself sometime soon!! 11/10 would recommend. Customer service is really great, too. Super friendly and understanding!!" —Brooke
22. A set of fuzzy socks for keeping your feet nice and toasty. You truly can't go wrong with buying yourself more socks, ESPECIALLY when they're fuzzy!
Promising review: "These socks were a great value, my husband found them pretty quickly upon me saying I needed to buy socks because the weather is getting colder. I love them! They’re thick, but not so thick that they’re uncomfortable to wear. Good for lounging in the house." —Michael W.
Get them from Amazon for $20.99 (available in other pack sizes and styles).
23. Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist, a recipe book that'll give you inspo for creative cocktails and bar bites based off of your favorite literary classics.
Promising review: "Love the recipes, and the variety: simple, complex, sweet, tart, bitter, etc. The literary puns were spot-on, and I liked the idea that the drink could match both the themes at work in the story, and sometimes even the literary criticism surrounding the novel. The suggested games at the end were very funny, and the illustrations also added to the whole presentation." —Spilt Over