29 Products That Are Splurge-Worthy, But Very Practical
I pinky promise a $70 Snuggle Puppy kit is actually worth it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An exfoliating facial cleansing brush for those whose most dreaded times of day are having to wash their face. Dare I say, this may make it...fun?
2. An Instant Pot that'll pretty much become your new favorite gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
3. An adjustable, large standing desk for those who get easily tired from sitting down ALL.DAY.LONG.
4. An automatic pet feeder you can time to feed your pet throughout the day. Sometimes you want to binge-watch your favorite Netflix series or take a nice long nap without the thought of hungry, sad eyes guilting you.
5. Finishing Touch Flawless Legs for removing hair in a painless, seamless, and simple way that is a million and one times better than subjecting yourself to shaving or waxing.
6. A KitchenAid stand mixer with a wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield attachments to use in all of your baking adventures. But the fun doesn't stop there, you can purchase additional attachments like a spiralizer, a pasta roller/cutter, a slicer/shredder, a pasta press, and more!
7. A jewelry cleaning machine that'll make your possessions look like they're a worth a million bucks all over again, just like they deserve.
8. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off your phone, because — news flash! — you bring your phone everywhere with you, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning, OK?!
10. A personalized cutting board you can get customized with a recipe of your choosing! It's the perfect way to meal prep, add a special touch to your kitchen, and have a cheat sheet at your disposal!
11. A Kindle Paperwhite so you can enjoy your favorite reads from anywhere. Bonus: It's easy to read even when it's super sunny outside AND it's waterproof. So, this is perfect to bring along as you soak up all the delicious weather early autumn has to offer.
12. A sous vide cooker to help you make restaurant-worthy meals with minimal effort. So minimal you don't even have to be in the kitchen while your food is cooking. I'm not kidding.
13. A temperature-controlled mug for brewing coffee/boiling tea on-the-go, AND also keeping your hot drinks at your desired temperature alllllll day long so you don't have to waste time re-heating!
14. An air purifier to help keep allergens like pet hair, dander, dust, and more from contaminating the air you breathe at home.
15. A Dyson vacuum that can easily transform between being a cordless stick vacuum and a handheld vacuum, so it's versatile in cleaning just about every part of your home — even the ceiling.
16. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
17. A Nest Learning Thermostat that'll literally learn your temperature patterns and control the thermostat in your house accordingly throughout the day and night, plus it'll help lower energy bills, so you're not using too much AC or heat at times when it's not needed.
18. A nonstick sectioned skillet for making all the different components of your meal in one convenient place, all on the same stove burner. My apologies to all of your other pans now feeling left out and underappreciated.
19. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and buttery soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
20. Warby Parker glasses for the trendiest pair of prescription glasses you'll ever own. Plus, for those who are indecisive, their at-home try on program is THE BEST.
21. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
22. A deep-kneading massager to use on your neck, back, shoulders, from anywhere. You can go ahead and call the masseuse you never had and tell them it's over, I'm sure they're gonna be very upset.
23. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
24. A thickened down jacket to keep you feeling warm and cozy no matter how cold or windy it gets outside.
25. An acid peel formulated with caviar lime — an Australian fruit that's rich in AHAs to help brighten up and soften dull, stressed skin.
26. A Burst sonic toothbrush — an electric toothbrush with a battery that lasts for ONE MONTH per charge. Plus, it's been clinically proven to remove up to 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush, and helps to reduce gingivitis gum bleeding while brushing.
27. A stainless-steel cookware set perfect to get if you're in the market for a first-time set, or looking to upgrade a current set with something better.
28. A foam pillow that's soft, extremely comfy, supportive, and cool — basically all the things you want in a pillow compacted into one great pillow!
29. A Keurig machine capable of making more than just coffee — this model allows coffee fanatics to enjoy things like lattes, cappuccinos, and even brew up concentrated coffee shots from their favorite K-Cups. Bye, Starbucks line!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.