15 Under-Desk Keyboard Trays That'll Make Space On Your Desk For Your Snacks
Because if you're going to be spending eight hours a day at your desk, it might as well be as comfy as possible.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A large keyboard tray reviewers say is among the widest and sturdiest you'll find, plus it slides easily under your desk for when you don't want to think about work anymore.
3. A height-adjustable keyboard tray to fix that annoying problem of hitting your knees, and as a bonus, you'll also get a mini tray for your mouse. All for under $25 too!
4. A clamp-on keyboard tray for when you want a wobble-free, sturdy place to keep your keyboard and mouse without any difficult installation.
7. A gaming keyboard tray with a fiery red design to add some much-needed flair (and functionality!) to your desk, maybe making work slightly more tolerable.
9. An extra-large under-desk keyboard tray with plenty of room to accommodate your keyboard, favorite mouse, and maybe even a lil' snack or two to keep you motivated.
11. A keyboard tray with pull-out storage that's like a little teeny desk under your under desk tray that's sure to be the convenient tray-ception invention of your dreams.
12. A wooden under-desk keyboard tray sturdy enough to make sure your hands and wrists are supported while you tap tap tap away.
13. An under-desk keyboard drawer with some depth, so your keyboard setup will be super secure for the eight-hour bouts of violent typing that constitute your workday.
14. A clamp-on tilting keyboard tray that'll soothe your aching wrists once and for all, and also offer you the flexibility to change the tilt of your typing based on whatever hunched-over gremlin shape you happen to be in that day.
15. And a keyboard tray for sit-stand desks so if you can't sit for another minute, well, now you've got a completely adjustable solution for your customized workspace.
Now you can return to your garbage fire of an inbox and type away in supreme comfort:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.