We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dermal collagen essence masks perfect for beginners with sensitive skin. I would know, because I'm one of those people, and I continuously order these incredible masks.
2. Innisfree sheet masks to leave you wondering how man was able to create such a fabulous skincare product without the use of literal fairy dust. Or maybe these do contain fairy dust. Who knows?!
3. CNF masks that contain Icelandic glacial water so you tell everyone wowed by your amazing skin, that yes, you DO have real glacial water from Iceland in your skin, and what about it?!
4. Mizon sheet masks for moisturizing your face in the most relaxing way possible. It's dry szn folks, do your skin a favor.
5. The Bubble Mask, from the Sephora Collection, to create a cool foaming/bubbling effect on your skin while detoxifying and purifying.
6. La Pure snail masks sure to wow you, mostly because you probably haven't realized how good snail filtration is for your skin. But don't worry, snails aren't harmed in any way in the making of snail masks, and you also won't realize any of this comes from snails. Win/win/win.
7. Orgaid organic sheet masks perfect for anyone who only uses organic skincare and beauty products. Plus, look at the pretty packaging!
8. Holika Holika animal face masks to pamper yourself with a moisturizing face mask and a whole lotta laughs. You could close your eyes and relax, or you can be realistic and prepare to take lots of selfies.
9. Celavi essence facial masks for gently hydrating your face with natural botanical ingredients in a variety of refreshing scents.
10. Rael bamboo masks containing natural fruit extracts so you can moisturize your skin, and leave it smelling fresh and yummy.
11. Ebanel collagen face masks ready to help brighten and hydrate skin using stem cell plant extracts and hyaluronic acid.
12. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow jelly sheet mask that's refreshing and translucent, so the next time your face is craving that hydrated feeling, you can pull this baby out practically anywhere. Not to mention, it does SUCH a great job ACTUALLY staying on your face.
14. Glam Up sheet masks to get if your skin tends to be sensitive to various skincare products. These are easy to apply, aren't sticky or uncomfortable, provide real results according to reviewers, and best of all, won't do nasty things to your delicate face.
15. The Face Shop sheets to help nourish, radiate, and revitalize your skin thanks to natural ingredients all in the form of a thin, easy-to-wear mask.
16. Labute sheet masks that, according to its pretty packaging, aid to revive the skin. It has gentle ingredients that build a water layer and aim to protect sensitive skin.
17. And if you can't decide, FaceTory will deliver either four or seven sheet masks to your home each month so you can test out a plethora of awesome masks — you'll never get bored.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.