We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This post features a mix of items that we purchased with our own money and those that were provided to us at no cost for the sake of review. (But! We’re under no obligation to write a review of those things, let alone a positive review.)
1. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask ain't your average sheet mask — oh no, hunny, it's cool as hell (literally), transparent enough to wear at work, and packs major hyaluronic acid to hydrate and centella asiatica to soothe stressed skin, and, of course, watermelon extract for endless summer glow.
2. Orly Nail Lacquer in "Confetti" is not only the prettiest pale pink that will set Meghan Markle admirers' hearts aflutter, but a color that will still look damn near perfect after almost two weeks post application!
3. R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste is 50% dry shampoo, 50% styling paste, and all together 100% worth it — it soaks up oil from day-three hair and provides natural, lived-in texture and volume that'll have people guessing whether or not you just went to the salon.
4. Benefit 24-Hour Brow Setter perfects the shape, neatness, and hold of your brows with a clear coat of gel — the easiest lil' tweak to make you feel more put together!
5. Nyl Rosewater Face Wash keeps it sweet and simple with three organic ingredients: rosewater, vegetable glycerine, and castile soap — its water-like consistency feels super hydrating and gentle, while rosewater tones and soothes.
6. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Christmas Cookie is a great neutral color that amps your everyday look up a notch.
7. Dr. Roebucks Tassie Anti-Pollution Serum packs in the antioxidants to protect your skin from natural elements, and it's infused with a boatload of natural ingredients: myramaze, blueberry extract, aloe vera, and amino acids to rejuvenate and strengthen stressed skin — plus, it has a "Clean at Sephora" seal!
Everyone who crosses your path:
Searching for more reviews of ~flawless~ beauty products? Look no further.
And for more specific roundups related to the above reviews, check out: