35 Products To Help You Come Across As A More Responsible Adult (Minimal Effort Required)
You're trying your best.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A purse organizer that'll make the inside of your purse look super neat, because anyone who carries a purse knows just how easy it is for to get messy.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets to do the job of cleaning your dishwasher FOR YOU. Just pop a tablet into the machine, run a cycle, and voila
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
4. Refrigerator mats to prevent your fridge shelves from getting dirty and mildew-y. These can also slow-down the process of produce rotting, and help prevent them from getting bruised.
5. Paint touch-up so you can quickly fix chips, cracks, and and stains on your walls without having to re-do the whole darn thing, or hire a painter.
6. An all-natural dry shampoo that's scented with lavender oil, so we won't tell anyone it's been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don't. Deal?
7. Divider sticky notes to ease the task of writing down important meeting notes and to-do lists so it all feels less overwhelming.
8. A pill keeper that'll make managing your pills easier than constantly having to set alarms on your phone. Just separate them by day and times of day, and carry your portable pill plate around.
9. A carpet spot remover spray sure to help you clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
10. A digital tire gauge to make checking your tire pressure easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, especially if you're someone who knows, like, nothing about cars, except for how to drive them.
12. A food storage container set that'll preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
13. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important login info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn't a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
14. A nail polish organizer that'll provide a clean case to hold your pretty polishes. Because scattered across your dresser or bathroom counter isn't where they belong.
15. An Instant Pot sure to become your go-to kitchen gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and sauté-r all in one, so it's here to make cooking meals less time-consuming. Say goodbye to spending all your money on Seamless!
16. A red wine stain remover you need if the only thing you're better at than downing an entire bottle of your favorite vino at the end of the day is managing to spill it.
17. A cutlery drawer organizer so you can consolidate your forks, knives, and spoons into one fabulous little tool.
18. A rotating makeup organizer so you can keep your cosmetics in one place. Rather than having to sift through a messy pouch, you can just turn this baby around and have it all on display.
19. A container lid organizer that'll prevent you from having to search your kitchen high and low for the lid that matches the size of the container you're using. Not that I know from personal experience or anything what this struggle is like...
21. A screen cleaning kit because things like fingerprints and dust can make our precious laptops and iPhones look foggy and gross. This will turn back time to when you first pulled it out of the box looking shiny and new.
22. A hanger stacker so you can keep your unused hangers in one clean spot, so when you DO need a hanger, you don't have to spend a million and one minutes untangling them.
23. A clear, bitter nail polish to help you curb your biting habit — one taste of this stuff is gonna have you quickly realizing your chompers are better used for food or gum than for nails.
24. Bento lunch boxes for prepping perfectly balanced and pre-portioned lunches and dinners in advance. That is peak responsible adult if I've ever seen it.
25. A touch-up paint pen you fill with your paint color of choice and then just apply to any imperfections you're trying to cover-up.
26. A stainless steel polishing spray with a microfiber cloth that'll make your stainless steel appliances look as if they were just delivered to you yesterday.
27. A Crock-Pot that is sure to become your new favorite appliance. All you need to do is plug it into an outlet, put your ingredients for whatever you plan on making inside, turn the switch to your desired heat level, cover, and then go about your day.
28. And slow cooker liners so you can line your slow cooker with one of these babies before putting in your ingredients to make clean-up super fast and simple.
29. Wonder Hangers to help you group certain garments together, which in turn makes it easier to find that shirt you know you own, but can't seem to find no matter how many times you look.
30. A pan rack that you are definitely gonna thank yourself for buying on those nights when the last thing you feel like doing is wrestling your way through your cabinets just to find the right size pan, AKA, every single night.
31. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look so fresh and healthy, your manicurist is gonna be asking YOU for recommendations!
32. A shoe cleaning kit, because let's be real, all shoes eventually become disgusting. I mean you're walking on the ground outside. Add in elements like weather, dirt, germs, animal waste (gross, but true). You get it, it's normal, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do something about it.
33. A spice rack drawer organizer to make looking for your favorite seasonings super easy, and preventing messy clutter in the kitchen.
34. A cosmetic bag that doubles as a makeup mat so you can easily store your beauty products and then have ample space to lay them all out when it's time to use them.
35. An AAA road kit to temporarily save you from being stuck on the side of the road when a problem hits! It'll hold you over until you can get some professional help. Plus, it's bound to impress the passengers who get stuck on the side of the road with you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.