We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
3. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE.
4. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your loved ones to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
5. Bar Keepers Friend multi-purpose cleaner to get your kitchen, bathroom, and even cookware (see superb exhibit below), looking shinier than Chip Skylark's teeth.
6. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it. Not to mention the fact that you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
7. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
8. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
9. A natural, all-purpose cleaner featuring a list of just five readable ingredients you'll be glad to use for your cleaning needs. Also, it'll leave your home smelling super yummy!
10. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
11. A pumice cleaning stone that'll scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
12. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
14. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
15. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
16. A natural stain remover to keep you and your family's life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
17. A fabric defuzzer you'll just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
18. A bathroom cleaner for tackling soap scum, stains, and other bathroom messes featuring a plant-based ingredient list you'll feel good about.
19. A jewelry cleaning pen so you don't have to spend too much time or energy on giving your beloved treasures the shine they deserve.
20. A rust stain remover spray for a cleaner you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photo below. Point proven. Case closed. On to the next one.
21. Toilet tabs you simply drop into the bowl, let it dissolve, and give it a quick scrub with a brush. Plus, they come in a variety of awesome scents like lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, citrus, and more!
22. A bottle of Goo Gone adhesive remover for making sticky things get... unstuck. I can personally attest to how amazing this stuff is. I once got gum stick on my jacket (GROSS, I KNOW), but this stuff removed it so effortlessly, I was like "what gum?"
23. An oil stain remover you just stir-up, apply to a stain, and let sit and dry for about 72 hours. Then you can do a little dance to celebrate your oil stain being gone.
24. A box of OxiClean versatile stain remover – it'll become your go-to in the stain-fighting department. No matter what the stain is, or where it happened, there is nothing this stuff isn't prepared to battle.
25. A sandalwood-scented all purpose cleaner you can use in a multitude of ways. This stuff is really great for use on countertops, windows, dirty mop heads and rags, and tubs and sinks.
26. A SpotBot hands-free stain cleaner, so scrubbing up pet messes can now be a thing of the past. All you have to do is press the button, sit back, and relax.
27. A pack of furniture touch-up sticks you'll wish existed back when you were a little one, because maybe then your parents would have THANKED YOU instead of grounding you for drawing on household furniture. 🤷
28. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner to get mad at you like a mother would, because how in the heck did you let your microwave get to this point? But hey, she's a mama, and in the end she's gonna clean up the mess you made because she loves you too much to let you do it all on your own.
29. A toilet wand that'll prove wands of all sorts, even ones for cleaning toilets, are truly magical objects. Refer to disgusting photo below for evidence.
30. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
31. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.