26 Cool Graduation Gifts Under $25 To Get For Yourself
You deserve to treat yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A phone lens kit for transforming your iPhone into a professional camera instantly — your post-grad 'gram game is about to be strong.
2. A Rocketbook so you can treat yourself to a super cool smart notebook — you can instantly send the notes you write in this book to your preferred apps, and to erase, just pop it in the microwave! Why didn't you own one of these the last four years?
3. A cookbook to upgrade your plain (Mary)Jane brownie game from undergrad to more sophisticated cannabis-infused items like peach and ginger ale floats, roasted beet hummus, and espresso chocolate coating, just to name a few.
4. A set of TableTopic cards so that when you make a weird impulse decision to have a Zoom happy hour with your new colleagues, you'll have some fun conversation starters to ease away the awkwardness.
5. A daily planner that covers the important areas of your day-to-day life like to-do lists, appointments, water intake, and achievements in a way that feels manageable and fun rather than overwhelming.
6. A beginner floral embroidery kit for those who are looking to channel their creativity and learn a cool new skill set.
7. A sideways letter necklace that'll become your new go-to everyday accessory — it's flashy enough to help you rake in compliments all day long, but versatile enough that you can wear it with literally anything.
8. A high-quality pan for cooking up your favorite foods and then cleaning everything up afterwards with ease.
9. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and buttery soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
10. A Harry Styles sticker sheet so you can decorate your water bottle, laptop, notebook, or anything else you think could use some Harry embellishment. Hint: That would be everything.
11. A five-piece succulent set perfect for those who are like "Oh, I'm adulting now, I need some house plants, but I'm not good at taking care of things." These are super easy to maintain, and OK, maybe no one had that exact thought, but maybe they did.
12. A five-year journal with a different question prompt each day so you can keep track of your own personal growth over the years.
13. A Book of the Month subscription to help take the guesswork out of pick your next read. Each month, you'll choose from a selection of great books you want delivered. If nothing strikes your interest, you can save your credit and apply it towards a future month instead.
14. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
16. A customizable wine glass that'll have you drinking to all the work you put in the last few years to get to this point, and to help you get through whatever is coming next — whether it's more schooling, a job, or just taking some well-deserved time off.
17. An assortment of Baked by Melissa's latest and greatest cupcakes to reward all of your hard work with bite-sized pieces of heaven.
18. A college dish towel for repping your alma mater while doing something sorta ~adult-ish~ and treating yourself to a fancy schmanchy dish towel.
19. A cookbook to take your taste buds on a trip to Hogwarts — probably the only school you don't mind still going to after graduating.
20. A breakfast sandwich maker for quickly making a mouthwatering brekkie from the comfort of your home in the morning, so you don't waste time every day slipping into the habit of waiting on a fast food drive-thru line.
21. A paper mousepad to double as a to-do list – it'll be particularly useful if you're getting ready to start a new job shortly after graduation and need some reliable supplies.
23. A trivia game filled with cool facts, because learning continues far outside the classroom. Plus, you won't actually use anything you learned in college out in the real world... JUST KIDDING.
24. Fine point drawing pens to make coloring and jotting down important dates and reminders fun, easy, and most importantly, COLORFUL!
25. A set of sushi soap bars you'll absolutely adore. They're realistic-looking and a fun way to switch things up from your typical soap selections.
26. A Serta memory foam desk chair that'll provide some serious comfort to your WFH/online schooling/gaming setup.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.