Just 31 Couches And Sofas From Wayfair With A *Ton* Of Positive Reviews
Reviewers have fallen head-over-heels in l-o-v-e with these sofas. The only problem will be choosing just one.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soft gray sofa with the comfiest cushions and pillows. Just go ahead and *try* to resist taking a nap as soon as it arrives!
2. A velvet square arm sofa, because this comes in gorgeous colors to add some serious pizzazz to your living space. Do people still use the word pizzazz? Well, it's happening now.
3. A genuine leather sofa with classic square arms that the whole family will love. In fact, there may be more than one argument over the best seat in the house. Don't say I didn't warn you!
4. A tufted loveseat that will add a sophisticated vintage vibe to any space. Over 3,000 great reviews can't be wrong!
5. A velvet sofa with rolled pillows in a super unique soft pink color. It'll have all of your friends asking, "where did you find that??"
6. A classic round arm sofa that will be perfect to plop in front of the TV for hours (or days) full of Netflix bingeing.
7. A velvet flared-arm sofa in a sophisticated navy blue, because this belongs in the classy, nautical-themed beach house that we're always daydreaming about.
8. A modern sofa in a soft, neutral fabric perfect for the minimalist. Or, if you're like me, you're dying to customize it with bright patterned throw pillows and blankets.
9. A classic sofa that comes in over 100 colors. (Yes, you read that right!) If you can't find a color or pattern that suits your living space, well, it might just be hopeless. Kidding!
10. A tufted velvet sofa with rolled arms that screams "I'm super sophisticated" even if you're sitting on it eating mac 'n' cheese out of the pan while bingeing three seasons of KUWTK. It's called balance, okay?
11. A retro sofa with wood accents so it looks like you are seriously educated in interior design — not just bingeing HGTV nonstop like me.
12. A velvet sofa that looks way more expensive than it is. The jet black velvet has us feeling all the *spooky* vibes. Is anyone else dying to watch Hocus Pocus soon??
13. An over-the-top velvet loveseat for making a royal statement. Your guests will wonder if they accidentally stumbled into Buckingham Palace instead of your fifth-floor walk-up.
14. A three-seater sofa with deep channel stitching that brings a stunning statement to your living space. One reviewer used it for their Mardi-Gras-themed Airbnb in New Orleans and I'm ready to book my future stay.
15. A velvet sofa that also lays down into a bed, for when "just two glasses" of wine turns into two bottles and your friend needs to crash. (You know who you are.)
16. A tufted sectional with matching ottoman for hosting your next movie night ... *if* you can resist falling asleep on its cozy cushions.
17. A dark brown faux leather sofa that will have everyone fooled into thinking its genuine. And hey if you want to lie and pretend it was way more expensive, I won't tell anyone!
18. A microsuede sofa with nailhead detail that comes with six, yes SIX, throw pillows. Am I enabling your throw pillow addiction? It's very possible.
19. A tufted sofa under $200 that converts into a twin bed! They even built in a "finger guard mechanism" for those of use seriously accident-prone people. (But I'm not pointing any fingers — get it?)
20. A classic slipcovered sofa, because this comes with a bunch of cushy throw pillows to match any style of decor. Once you plop down here after a long day of work, there's no way you're getting back up for anything other than delivery.
21. A sleek mid-century modern sofa that also secretly converts into a bed. Looks like you *don't* have to drag yourself to bed when it's 2 a.m. and you're still watching TV.
23. A faux leather sofa with tufting detail for making a serious statement in any room. Something about this couch just makes me want to put on my fanciest robe and pretend to smoke an old timey pipe. Just me? 🤷
24. A velvet sofa with modern, sleek lines that is the perfect piece to build your minimalistic space. This sofa alone will convince even yourself that you def got that promotion at work.
25. A sleek faux leather sectional with an ottoman that makes a complete living room is one easy purchase. I mean, shopping around and reading all of these fabulous BuzzFeed posts is fun, but you *could* just purchase this one and be cozy and comfy in your new living room before you know it.
26. A loveseat under $300 so you can brighten up any space without breaking the bank. Thanks to this reviewer pic, we know that bunnies love it too! I mean how can you resist? 🐰
27. A loveseat with sleek wooden arms to add seating room without taking up a lot of space. Extra seating space in your home office? Check. Does this actually mean extra napping space for your pups or kitties while you work and actually make money for this family? Check.
28. A splurge-worthy genuine leather sofa to turn your drab living room into the stuff of your Joanna Gaines-fueled modern farmhouse dreams.
29. A reversible sectional that fits perfectly in smaller spaces. Yes, now even your tiny apartment that you share with far too many people can be cozy and fit everyone for movie night.
30. A rolled arm sofa with tufted cushions and nailhead details, because this just looks refined and sophisticated. Okay, there's just something about the word "tufted" that makes everything sound fancier. Am I right?
31. A mid-century modern sofa that comes in gorgeous bright colors that will stand out even with some occasional cat hair. Or maybe a lot of cat hair. We don't judge here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.