We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gluten-free Bobbi Brown eyeshadow reviewers praise for a subtle, not-too-made-up look with easy blending and less irritation.
3. A Chanel tinted SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen makeup, because even though it provides pretty good coverage, it wears super light and is almost invisible. Folks also think it smells good.
4. A Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush finishing powder that'll last you all day and that reviewers rave really lives up to its namesake after just one pass with a brush.
5. A pair of Alo Urban Moto sweatpants, which fit like leggings and will add a bit of edgy detail to your otherwise innocuous couch potato wardrobe.
6. A Dior heavy-coverage concealer that provides robust coverage all day, even under PPE and through your workout. Reviewers say a little will go a long way because it's incredibly effective.
8. A Dyson hair straightener that's a splurge for sure, but totally worth it because it's as gentle as it is effective. Like everything from Dyson, it proves Clarke's maxim that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
9. A pair of straight leg jeans because TikTok has won and skinny jeans are over definitely over. Reviewers love the fit and feel of these.
10. An Estée Lauder lipstick that won a 2020 Allure Best of Beauty award and folks say is a solid choice.
12. A Kiehl's fine-line reducer that uses vitamin C to resurface your skin and that reviewers say really works.
13. A pair of Adidas Superstar sneakers because the early 2000s are back and this never stopped being a GOAT shoe, IMHO.
14. And! A pair of Adidas Superstar sneakers for kids so your whole family unit can rock OG street style.
15. A wildly-popular Lancôme mascara reviewers swear is better than anything else they've ever tried.
17. A pair of mini Uggs with all the easygoing fluffy scrumptiousness of their regular boots in a shorter package.
18. A Tom Ford body oil that won a 2019 Allure Best of Beauty Award for best body splurge and that reviewers won't go without. It gives them a shimmery glow and smells absolutely delicious.
19. A Trish McEvoy gluten-free eyeshadow base, which would also be great just on its own to give your lids a little more lightness.
20. A pair of Birkenstock flip-flops for an even easier-going take on the foot-conforming sandal brand's usual granola charm.
21. A maternity bra reviewers rave over for subtle and reliable comfort even while fluctuating through different band/cup sizes.
22. A Madewell leather tote that's a reliable commuter companion because it's sturdy as heck and holds a whole lot.
23. A pair of Jack Purcell sneakers, which are an all-time classic you can wear all the time and probably will. It's the kind of shoe folks keep buying for years (note: I am one of those people).
24. A pair of basically undetectable Bose Bluetooth sunglasses that plays your music on tiny speakers while broadcasting cancelling sounds. I'm calling it: technology has reached its peak.
27. A pair of Soludos wedge espadrilles to give your spring wardrobe a literal lift without losing your balance.
28. A crowd favorite gluten-free Chanel SPF 15 foundation that's sweat- and moisture-resistant to protect, moisturize, and look flawless for 24 hours.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.