8 Movie Makeovers That Were Utterly Unforgettable And 7 That Were Absolutely Unnecessary
When a person doesn't have to change but they want to.
1. That Clueless makeover was a little... clueless.
2. But Toula's transformation in My Big Fat Greek Wedding was supreme!
3. We may have hated the makeover scene in The Princess Diaries.
4. But we loved Andy's metamorphosis in The Devil Wears Prada.
5. Laney did NOT need that makeover in She’s All That.
6. But Tess's punk upgrade in Freaky Friday can rock on!
7. Katniss didn't need to change to show her true colours in The Hunger Games films.
8. But we were all living for Edna's new look in Hairspray!
9. Chase's makeover in Drive Me Crazy was a fail.
10. But Ronald's wardrobe adjustment in Can't Buy Me Love was a definite improvement.
11. Allison's makeover in The Breakfast Club was not cool.
12. But when Daria remade herself to prove a point, it was fierce af!
13. The Enchanted makeover didn't hit quite right.
14. But every Audrey Hepburn transformation deserves its own oscar!
15. And lastly – an iconic transformation for the ages.
Note: Some entries were edited for length and/or clarity.