16 Times Celebs Realllllly Shaded Each Other In 2018 (So Far)
Alicia Keys, don't shade Kelly Clarkson's range!
1. When Nicole Kidman kicked off the new year by shading Andy Cohen after he asked about her iconic Oscar clap:
5. When Lindsay Lohan commented this on Kim Kardashian's Instagram, where she had Fulani Braids.
6. And then Kim shot back at Lindsay's accent:
7. When Justin Timberlake said this about Vegas residencies, thus shading all the Vegas divas:
8. And when Kim K dragged Lamar after he came for Khloé:
9. When Karlie Kloss captioned her Insta with lyrics from "Swish Swish," an alleged diss track about Taylor Swift:
10. When Roseanne shaded Wendy after she asked Roseanne about her ex-husband Tom Arnold:
11. When Kenya Moore and Michael Rapaport had a full-on shade fest on Watch What Happens Live:
12. When Demi Lovato said this about her experience at the Met Gala (which many assume is about Nicki Minaj):
I had a terrible experience. This one celebrity was a complete bitch and was miserable to be around. It was very cliquey. I remember being so uncomfortable that I wanted to drink.