You know singer Shawn Mendes and model Hailey Baldwin.
Well, remember at the Met Gala last month when Shawn Mendes and Hailey Baldwin arrived together and everyone was like, "OK, so they're officially dating."
Fans had been speculating for months, rumors were swirling, and then the Met Gala kinda sealed the deal.
Like, it was official-ish.
Earlier this week, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin were spotted making out in a Brooklyn park in a video obtained by TMZ.
So, Shawn Mendes was asked about Bieber and Baldwin on the Canadian show ETALK. Here's what he said:
I think that’s awesome. I love them both. They’re both really awesome people. When I first started out, everybody was like, ‘Oh, how do you feel about being compared to Justin?’ I was like, ‘What do you mean, how do I feel?’ That’s the best thing anyone could say to me. He’s the man.
OK, first: Congrats on being mature as fuck. I'm jealous and hope to one day channel your maturity in my own life.
But second, I have a few questions, like...
• Shawn, were you and Hailey dating in the first place?
• Was it like a "we're-about-to-date" situation?
• Did Justin ever reach out to you beforehand as part of like celeb/bro code???
• Are you actually happy for them???????
• What does your friend Taylor Swift have to say about the situation?