1. Charmin focused on where the baby was going to go the bathroom.
Get the throne ready! There’s a new cub in the Royal family. #RoyalBaby
2. While Pizza Hut decided to refer to their new special as their own “royal #Bundleofjoy.”
Introducing our very own royal #bundleofjoy: free side or dessert to any medium or large pizza through 7/25. Code: ROYALOFFER
3. Babies can’t eat Oreos. They’re not good for them.
Prepare the royal bottle service!
4. Okay, this one isn’t so bad.
Every baby is a little prince or princess.WATCH http://t.co/uri8669zei & SHARE pics of yours at http://t.co/3o4OZULHj1 #PampersLoveSleepPlay
5. Meanwhile, the British version of the Jersey Shore…
#RoyalBaby! Brand new Baby Bibs now available: http://t.co/MikATs2RyH !!
6. And this is just kind of grotesque.
This summer, a precious little bundle of sweetness was born. And Will and Kate also had their baby.
8. Royal babies love ribs.
Chili’s Grill & Bar
We want that baby born, baby born, baby born… Do you think the baby will be a Prince or a Princess?
9. Also, ew.
Congrats to the Royal Family!
10. Notice the stork.
Air New Zealand UK
Congratulations Kate and Wills on your new arrival! #RoyalBaby
11. Do not give Coca-Cola to babies.
Time for a royal celebration. #shareacoke with Wills and Kate! #royalbaby
12. Get it?
The wait is over.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩